BY MARANATHA NATURAL FOODS

MaraNatha - Organic Raw Almond Butter Creamy - 8 oz 227gMaraNatha Organic Raw Almond Butter Creamy is perfect on sandwiches and just right for dipping with whole-grain pretzels fresh fruit and vegetables. MaraNatha Organic Raw Almond Butter Creamy in an 8 oz. jar is the perfect size for tasting see more...

Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
My sister recently got this instead of peanut butter, and it's gross! The texture is all wrong and it's also really oily because it's so hard to mix it together. I would not recommend this unless you really like almond butter;
Ariella B.
DELICIOUS!! I won't eat any other almond butter, I love this one. It's flavor and consistency is perfect! Sometimes I even go through a jar in less than a week.
The only disappointment is that they just recently had a Salmonella contamination recall so now I'm totally scared to eat it and have to find another almond butter :(.
Salli A.
This is an above average product. I like that it's organic and has no added salt, but taste wise it's just okay. I prefer Justin's Almond Butter better.