Maranatha Almond Btr, Rst, Crnch, Ns, 16-Ounce uploaded by Katy S.

BY MARANATHA

Nut Bttr Almnd Crnchy 16 OZ (Pack Of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related M. see more...

Kelly b.
Bay Shore , NY
Foodie Expert
I love this almond butter. It is the best tasting for the price. I usually find it to be cheaper at target with the cartwheel app.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
I'm Obsessed with this brand of almond butter. So good and worth every penny!
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
This is a nut butter that my whole family likes, from my toddler to my picky husband. Nice and healthy too. I like to add fresh fruit to a sandwich with this almond butter.
Tim W.
Lansing, MI
This is the Almond butter my wife buys she likes to spread it on toast for a snack she loves it
Elisabeth N.
Foodie Expert
Omg greatest thing on the plant ! Amazing beyond amazing ! Especially the coconut one ! I love this brand of almond butter
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Love adding this to my shake in the morning. It gives a velvety to a new depth of flavor. This is also great for on the go when you don't have the time to blend almonds. It's just simply almonds.
Dana D.
Foodie Expert
Awesome and tasty almond butter. I just wish this brand was a bit cheaper. When $$ are tight, I just cannot justify spending the money on it. Giving it 5 stars though because it is a great product, and sometimes great products cost more...
Bianca B.
Foodie Expert
Is this type of almond butter sweet?
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
Is the crunchy or smooth better?