BY MARANATHA

We lightly toast only the finest hulled sunflower seeds, grind them to perfection and add just a hint of sea salt for a butter that's rich and flavorful. With no added sugar or preservatives, 9g of protein and 4g of fiber per serving, our Sunflower Seed Butter is a tasty and nutritious substitute for peanut butter and a wonderful addition to your recipes! see more...

Blythe F.
Blythe F.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff! It's the best sunflower seed butter I have found. I can't eat any nut butters due to allergies but I still want the pleasure. First, it has nothing- repeat nothing- but sunflower seed and a little sea salt. No sugar, or other sweeteners that I have found in other brands. Second, it comes in a glass jar rather than plastic that other brands use. Third, it really does taste like sunflower seeds. Yes, it does take a little work when you first open it due to the separation of the oil, but take a few minutes to mix it up (I usually just use a table knife to mix it) and it is so worth it and it only takes one time, because once you store it in the fridge the oils don't separate. I use it just like peanut butter- on celery sticks, rice cakes, etc. My only complaint is you can't find it in most mainstream grocery stores.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Foodie Expert
Not a fan. Too much oil even after I mixed it. Also I thought it was too salty. Definitely won't be buying this again in the future.
Ivy k.
Ivy k.
This is the first sunflower seed butter ive ever had. I LOVE maranatha almond butter...LOVE IT. so ...i had expected this to be awesome. Idk if it's just my inexperience w sunflower butter...but this was disappointing. I love sunflower seeds. But this doesn't taste like a roasted sunflower. Its very oily and difficult to reincorporate. The only way anyone here will eat it is if it's mixed with honey. Sad face.