Marajo Nourishing Cleansing Creme 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Kathleen H.Marajo Nourishing Cleansing Creme 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Sandie R.

BY MARAJO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A rich, moisturizing, gentle hair wash for soft, shiny hair. Key benefits: - Eliminates frizz and flyaways - Volumizes without weight - Cleanses and hydrates If you want to know more… This gentle, luxurious cream is formulated pracaxi oil, the miracle oil from Brazil, to hydrate hair while removing dirt, oil, and impurities. The nourishing formula will help to bring back shine, bounce, and body to hair. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates see more...

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,952 reviews
I usually don't go crazy over shampoo/conditioner, but I really enjoyed this set. I used the shampoo, and my hair didn't have that "squeaky clean" feeling, it almost didn't even feel as though it would work because it was so gentle on my hair. I followed up with the deep treatment butter, it felt like a normal conditioner, so I wasn't expecting much. I left the conditioner in like a leave in (like I do all conditioners) on my slightly dry, thick & curly (3abc) hair before going to bed. The next morning, my hair felt hydrated and soft, looked as though I'd styled it, and felt clean yet not dry like most shampoos leave my hair feeling. I plan on straightening it, but it doesn't seem heavy so it will be perfect at keeping my hair conditioned (fingers crossed) even though I've not washed it out yet. Perfect for a natural, style & go look- this shampoo & conditioner rocks! It might be some of the best shampoo & conditioner I've used.
Lauren S.
I got this as a samples to try. I think it’s okay. I have a dry scalp so the moisturizer in the shampoo does help. It doesn’t really target my main concern of renewing my hair and helping keep its moisturized. I would buy it for my everyday shampoo. Besides it’s kinda pricey. Marajo Nourishing Cleansing Creme 8.5 oz/ 250 mL
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Washing my hair with this shampoo and conditioner was such a luxurious experience. At first I wasn't even sure if it were shampoo and conditioner and if it were an extra step to it, but it is shampoo and conditioner. I love how this shampoo lathered in my hair and the scent of it while it was lathering. I rarely ever love a shampoo and conditioner the first time I use it but this experience was wonderful. It made my hair feels so clean and nourished and when I blow dried my hair, the results were beautiful. My hair was so sleek and shiny and just looked gorgeous. I am such a fan!
Becca S.
Unlike the deep treatment butter the scent is nice and not strong, it’s a ok product. But there’s nothing out of the ordinary or that other products can’t do. This one I would maybe re-purchase but not quiet sure hey. I had higher expectations definitely.
Courtney G.
This makes my hair feel super soft, silky, and shiny. It’s a newer brand to Sephora and it doesn’t get much love! It smells like coconut so if you like coconuts you’ll love it. All in all this is something I’d probably buy again.
Kaila F.
I got this from Sephora as a sample and I love it. It’s a gentle cleanse and you don’t need much for it to lather. My hair is very curly and this worked great for it. It smells pretty and I absolutely plan on buying it!
Natalya K.
This stuff was awesome!! My hair did not tangle and did not fall out. I actually felt a difference after my hair dried. I tried a sample size and will definitely be purchasing a full size.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received a sample of this product in my Sephora Play, and for almost $30 I expect this shampoo to be magical, and it's just not, I think there are far better options at the drugstore.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love this cleansing creme. Leaves my hair soft and full of volume. My hair smells great and feels clean. Didn't even have to use dry shampoo on the second day.
Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ok. To be 100% transparent, I didn't intend to use this product. I requested my three samples with my online hair care purchase but, instead of the samples I requested, I received two hair care samples. (I didn't even get a third sample!!) But, I figured that I might as well go in with an open mind. Since my goal was to cleanse my hair and put it up into twists, I went ahead and used the sample that they sent me. I followed the instructions but, honestly, wasn't impressed at all. My hair and scalp didn't feel any cleaner. I do like that there's no/little scent and that it's light but I don't like that it didn't seem to be for all types of hair as it suggests. I can, definitely, tell that it has alcohols in it. It's a no from me.