Marajo Deep Treatment Butter

by Marajo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxurious deep treatment featuring a blend of nutrient-rich butters and botanical oils for smooth, healthy-looking hair. Key benefits:- Hydrates dry hair- Improves damage- Adds shine If you want to know more… This luxurious butter cream contains a rich blend of pracaxi oil extract, the miracle oil from Brazil, combined with strong antioxidants and emollients to help protect and add moisture to dry hair. The lightweight, non-greasy formula won't weigh hair down, but leaves it hydrated, soft, shiny, and full of volume.

Has anyone with fine hair used this product? I used a sample and loved it but wondering if it’s too heavy for regular use?
Does this replace my conditioner on the day I use it? Or do I use both
Is this brand cruelty free?
Start your review of Marajo Deep Treatment Butter!
Aurora
Marajo Deep Treatment Butter uploaded by Darcy W.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite things to do is shop for new hair and beauty products. So when I read about Marajo Deep Treatment Butter, I knew I had to give it a new home. First off, the scent is amazing, kinda coconutty scent. Something that is super important to me. The magic of this product is the oil that comes from a tiny Pracaxi seed that grows on the Pracaxi tree in the rainforest in Brazil. ( I research my products, nerdy 🤣) Anyway I was very impressed with this hair treatment. It didn’t weigh my hair down, it gave it volume without that funky feel that some volume conditioners do, and it had a flowy, bouncy feel to it. And oh the shine, I love products that leave my hair shiny. This ones a keeper ! This review is completely voluntary and in no way was I compensated.
Norwalk , CA
I absolutely love this deep treatment butter for your hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and doesn’t damage OR suppress my curls, which is very important. Honestly worth the buy, I found mine at the local TJ Max.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
My review for this is more or less the same as for the cleansing cream. This is a good product unless you have oily hair. It adds a lot of moisture, and it makes blow dried hair look like you just left the salon thanks to the sheen it leaves. Due to the fact that it is so heavily moisturizing, I don't use it all of the time, but more when I want to give my look a bit more oomph when I want to dress up or I have somewhere important to go.
The Marajo Deep Treatment Butter was a new discovery in 2018 after receiving a full-size in a subscription box. This hair mask helps to breathe life and moisture back into my dry, frizzy hair without weighing it down or leaving it looking greasy. This is best applied after washing your hair and for best results, this should be left in your hair for 5-10 minutes before rinsing out.
Millbrook , AL
I was not a big fan of this product. I received this in my Sephora play box. My hair didn’t feel soft after using it and I couldn’t get a hair brush through the tangles. I would be willing to try it again.
Okc
Purchased at: Sephora
Most treatment creams barely touch my frizz problem but I noticed a little less frizz with this product. It has a good smell and in combo with my leave in conditioner it made for great smooth curls.
I absolutely love this!!! It makes my hair so soft and helps so much with my frizzy hair. I've also noticed my sculp isn't so dry which has decreased my dandruff. I would definitely recommend.
Springtown, TX
2,601 reviews
I usually don't go crazy over shampoo/conditioner, but I really enjoyed this set. I used the shampoo, and my hair didn't have that "squeaky clean" feeling, it almost didn't even feel as though it would work because it was so gentle on my hair. I followed up with the deep treatment butter, it felt like a normal conditioner, so I wasn't expecting much. I left the conditioner in like a leave in (like I do all conditioners) on my slightly dry, thick & curly (3abc) hair before going to bed. The next morning, my hair felt hydrated and soft, looked as though I'd styled it, and felt clean yet not dry like most shampoos leave my hair feeling. I plan on straightening it, but it doesn't seem heavy so it will be perfect at keeping my hair conditioned (fingers crossed) even though I've not washed it out yet. Perfect for a natural, style & go look- this shampoo & conditioner rocks! It might be some of the best shampoo & conditioner I've used.
I got this as a sample with the nourishing cleansing cream. I was excited because it was a deep treatment and my hair definitely needs that with how dry it is. But i honestly wasn’t impressed with it. I felt with the two together it made my hair feel really cleansed and smelled good. But it didn’t hold out on the moisturizing and i still have a dry scalp. I would recommend this especially for the price. It’s kinda pricey. Marajo Deep Treatment Butter
Mount Bethel , PA
I got this with my points from boxy charm and I absolutely love e the way that it left my hair. It had so many split ends and it was so damaged but this seemed to help my hair look good again. It’s definitely worth getting
Ask a question to the Influenster community...