BY MARAJO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxurious deep treatment featuring a blend of nutrient-rich butters and botanical oils for smooth, healthy-looking hair. Key benefits:- Hydrates dry hair- Improves damage- Adds shine If you want to know more… This luxurious butter cream contains a rich blend of pracaxi oil extract, the miracle oil from Brazil, combined with strong antioxidants and emollients to help protect and add moisture to dry hair. The lightweight, non-greasy formula won't weigh hair down, but leaves it hydrated, soft, shiny, and full of volume.

Buy on Sephora*
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a Sephora favorites box and I honestly wasn't blown away. Both products smell nice, but there's nothing so extraordinary about them. It also drives me crazy when brands try to market like consumers are idiots. Deep treatment butter? It's CONDITIONER.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! My hair Is always dry because I color and bleach it alot so I'm always on the hunt for stuff to hydrate it and bring it back to life and this did it for me my hair feels alot better since using this it's not as dry and just looks alot better it also gives it a nice shine so it's not dull looking.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has life thanks to this magic in a bottle I have extra kinky curly that have been bleached for over 15 years omg this is my new go too
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner works great but I would recommend using with the shampoo for the best results. Your hair will be so soft.
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta deja mi cabello totalmente constatado me encanta este producto una cabello con mucho más brillo #influenster
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is gorgeous in color and shape......I will make an offer when I receive it.........Its price is affordable and not expensive.......Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks.......I have been rewarded with the existing colors......
Syrine K.
kelibia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. Hair drinks this up. I have thick hair that is treated and tends to dry, so I am always on the hunt to quench thirsty hair. This is the best in class given reasonable price. No need to buy keratase or other $$$$ products.I used it for my really dry hair and worked wonderfully! I love it and will use all the products.
salma s.
alexandria
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm not keen on hair products but this butter gives life to my hair i used it as a mask twice a week and i got really good results.. i would love to try more products from your brand!
Oum S.
Tlemcen
"I love this stuff. I do my own gel manicures at home. I go through this stuff fast because it evaporates if not sealed well. There is plenty in the bottle to last me a while. I do notice this takes of the Gel-less Gel Nail  polish easier than plain Acetone and it doesn't dry out my cuticles as much with the added vitamins. I highly recommend
"😍😍😍😍
TrisTa B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the ingredients?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to a hair mask? Or is it supposed to be like a hair lotion/gel for adding texture and curls etc? Thank you for your reply!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the after feel of your hair?
Nisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this used for the Marajo Deep Treatment Butter ? I've never heard of this brand either...
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this only good for curly hair?