BY MARAJO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A luxurious deep treatment featuring a blend of nutrient-rich butters and botanical oils for smooth, healthy-looking hair. Key benefits:- Hydrates dry hair- Improves damage- Adds shine If you want to know more… This luxurious butter cream contains a rich blend of pracaxi oil extract, the miracle oil from Brazil, combined with strong antioxidants and emollients to help protect and add moisture to dry hair. The lightweight, non-greasy formula won't weigh hair down, but leaves it hydrated, soft, shiny, and full of volume.

Buy on Sephora*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I usually don't go crazy over shampoo/conditioner, but I really enjoyed this set. I used the shampoo, and my hair didn't have that "squeaky clean" feeling, it almost didn't even feel as though it would work because it was so gentle on my hair. I followed up with the deep treatment butter, it felt like a normal conditioner, so I wasn't expecting much. I left the conditioner in like a leave in (like I do all conditioners) on my slightly dry, thick & curly (3abc) hair before going to bed. The next morning, my hair felt hydrated and soft, looked as though I'd styled it, and felt clean yet not dry like most shampoos leave my hair feeling. I plan on straightening it, but it doesn't seem heavy so it will be perfect at keeping my hair conditioned (fingers crossed) even though I've not washed it out yet. Perfect for a natural, style & go look- this shampoo & conditioner rocks! It might be some of the best shampoo & conditioner I've used.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received a sample of this product in my Sephora Play, and I really wasn't impressed. It had a nice scent, but it really wasn't that great, and I can't see spending almost $30 when there are plenty of just as good if not better drugstore treatments.
Becca S.
Just because of the strong chemical scent of this, I wouldn’t purchase, I received a sample with one of my Sephora purchases. It did make my hair feel soft but nothing that other treatments can do. I’m using the olaplex or matrix instead.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great product! My hair Is always dry because I color and bleach it alot so I'm always on the hunt for stuff to hydrate it and bring it back to life and this did it for me my hair feels alot better since using this it's not as dry and just looks alot better it also gives it a nice shine so it's not dull looking.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
I got this in a Sephora favorites box and I honestly wasn't blown away. Both products smell nice, but there's nothing so extraordinary about them. It also drives me crazy when brands try to market like consumers are idiots. Deep treatment butter? It's CONDITIONER.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I received a sample of this and loved how it made my hair extra Baby soft afterwards. I ended up purchasing the full size afterwards. I got a good deal on Qvc for a set with a coupon code.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
My hair has life thanks to this magic in a bottle I have extra kinky curly that have been bleached for over 15 years omg this is my new go too
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This conditioner works great but I would recommend using with the shampoo for the best results. Your hair will be so soft.
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Me encanta deja mi cabello totalmente constatado me encanta este producto una cabello con mucho más brillo #influenster
Sandie R.
Byron Center
The most amazing hair care products I’ve used in a very long time. Definitely lives up to what they say it can do.
TrisTa B.
What's the ingredients?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this similar to a hair mask? Or is it supposed to be like a hair lotion/gel for adding texture and curls etc? Thank you for your reply!
Daphne W.
How is the after feel of your hair?
Alecia K.
Is this only good for curly hair?
Daphne W.