BY MARA HOFFMAN

Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Everything from the Mara Hoffman Collection is great! All their suits are filled with vibrate colors that look great all year round. I love that they have sizes for all types of bodys especially like me with a larger chest. Love everything that they make!
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
What I like most are the full bathing suits, the designs are beautiful, relazan our look is very good quality is always in the trend always everything is fashionable and is really good I love the designs, colors, the fabrics are Very very good.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I worked at a boutique selling Mara Hoffman products and fell absolutely in love with their prints and designs! I only wish they were a little more affordable for what they are!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love Mara Hoffman! Her design are seriously gorgeous! They are a dream come true before I knew about her I only dreamed of designs like this haha but her style is on point. She is my spirit fashionista
Claire C.
Love these bathing suits! The prints are so vibrant and the material is very high quality. These swimsuits are kind of expensive though. Would recommend to a friend!
Jamie Rose S.
I love mara Hoffman, she is such an amazing designer with a knack for that perfect hippie aesthetic. One of her best collections in my opinion is her bathing suit line because the colorful prints are so bohemian and unique, which is perfect for summer. And although the price of her suits may be expensive, they're quality made so they will likely last you for several seasons. I highly recommend checking out her bathing suit line if you love boho-chic style suits!
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I love Mara Hoffman prints! They're so colorful and fun. It's nice to see designers that like to do cool prints. Minus a star because her clothes don't seem to fit me well. I'm not sure if its the brand or just my body. Ever since I had my son, I've never gone back to my old figure where I was lucky to be able to wear pretty much anything. These days not so much. But I still like her collection!
Shaylee M.
I love Mara hoffman's swim designs!! I love all her different styles for all the suits. They are very pricey, but to me they're worth it! They are amazing quality mine still look brand new, and they're from last year! I purchased two for summer last year and I'm planning on getting a couple this year. I highly recommend these cute suits :)
Nasha P.
Hialeah, FL
I love Mara Hoffman! I was at the Miami Beach Mercedez Benz Swim Week event at The Raleigh Hotel and I was able to catch a glimpse of her line on the runway (from the outside of the transparen't tent, haven't been able to make it inside yet lol) but I will say that the prints are truly my favorite. I love all her swim attire.
Kelly T.
Loooove Mara Hoffman! Such bright and playful colors and every piece is just so unique. I get so many compliments when I wear anything from this brand. Some of the Hindu God patterns and evil eye stuff freaks me out a bit so I stay clear of those but I really do love so many of Mara Hoffmann pieces.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
Is there a place online that I can find this product on clearance? I want to buy this brand but it is so expensive.
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it really a good brand !!!?
Trista K.
akron, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Next heard of this designer! can you tell me more about her clothing?
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
What do they have in this collection?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Where can you find this line?