BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevlon
Maquillage en stick Photoready Insta-fix Spf 20

Maquillage en stick Photoready Insta-fix Spf 20

Sofort makelloser Teint durch perfekte DeckkraftAbdecken & Contouring leicht gemacht. Die Light-Filtering Technologie verleiht der Haut sofort ein makellos abgedecktes Aussehen. Im ganzen Gesicht anwendbar oder um Unreinheiten abzudecken. Ideal auch zum Auffrischen – immer und überall. BESONDERHEITEN• Leichte bis mittlere Deckkraft • Lichtschutzfaktor 20• In 6 hochauflösenden Farben erhältlich

a few questions! How long does this last?? What is the staying power for oily skin? Does it move around on your skin or get blotchy?
Start your review of Maquillage en stick Photoready Insta-fix Spf 20!
Jessica J.
Romulus, MI
Review for: Golden Beige
The product isn’t bad, it’s just not for me. It does the trick and probably works well for others. My skin just doesn’t like it. I couldn’t find a shade that matched well enough and I never have that problem. It was thick and felt heavy on my skin. It did have good coverage though, so I couldn’t give it a bad review. Might be worth a try. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Loli B.
Little chute, WI
Hate it, it’s so hard to blend out and it’s super thick and makes me look caked. I don’t recommend it, I prefer liquid foundation so much more than this stick of whatever the fuck. I just don’t like it at all and you have to use so much of it.
Kylie R.
Rock Island, IL
Did not like this foundation stick at all.. bought from ulta was told this was good for dry skin and this made me extremely oily!! I could see my pores from a mile away wearing this!!
Heather B.
Knoxville, TN
I am a total foundation junkie and this in an option to get full coverage and its buildable. For it to be a drugs5makeup, I think it actually looks great on. I like the packaging but I wish more product came in the tube. I recommend this if you want a great makeup day without the cost.
Nia N.
Maquillage en stick Photoready Insta-fix Spf 20 uploaded by Nia N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m pretty partial to stick foundation because I find the texture helps smooth out my skin. This particular stick foundation isn’t my favorite because it tends to go a bit cakey on me. The coverage is medium-ish, but buildable. However, building it up can exacerbate the cakeyness, so I don’t recommend too much layering. The shade is just a bit ashy on me, but there’s no better match for me in this line. It’s an average product, but I wouldn’t repurchase or recommend.
Faith F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations but would not recommend during summer if you have combination or oily skin! I have combo but in the summer it’s oily and this makes it more oily. BUT, as a contour or during winter these are fantastic. Wish the color range was more but they can be mixed and matched.
Beth R.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Ivory
I was pleasantly surprised at how easily this applies and blends...obviously you can be very specific about where you want to apply it, but it then blends into my skin very easily.  It's also good for under the eyes when you just want to cover a little darkness there but don't want to apply a full coverage concealer.
L G.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Shell
This is my exact color shade and it crazy that I even found my exact match in a foundation without having to mix! I love the dewy finish this foundation gives me abs the coverage is medium to light but buildable. It doesn’t look Camry when you build up the coverage and the stick makes it so easy to use and apply. Added bonus is the spf which is essential to protect your skin.
Janel B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Golden Beige
I wanted to like this but it felt heavy and somewhat oily. Matching my skin color was a bit tough also.
Medha A.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Shell
Medium coverage foundation. Not too fond of sticks because of the application technique of directly touching it on the skin. It blends out neatly with a blender after application. But again, doesn't do much to cover blemishes and scars. Affordable but I would not recommend.