Maple Sugar Shack by Tease Tea - 2oz Tin of Maple Infused Black Tea

by Tease

This Canadian inspired blend features notes of natural creaminess and sweetness. Benefits of black tea include increased cardio vascular heath. A healthy heart is a happy heart :) :

CERTIFIED TEA SOMMELIER - Handpacked and blended by our Certified Tea Sommelier; LIMITED EDITION - This black tea blend of maple, safflower & rose petals creates a one of a kind creamy brew; COLLECTIBLE TIN - Maple Sugar Shack comes in Tease Tea's stackable custom tins; All NATURAL - All of our teas are proudly dairy, gluten, and GMO free; PREMIUM LOOSE LEAF TEA - sourced from sustainable tea gardens through ethical teal partnerships

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maple Sugar Shack by Tease Tea - 2oz Tin of Maple Infused Black Tea!
santee
Maple Sugar Shack by Tease Tea - 2oz Tin of Maple Infused Black Tea uploaded by Dena M.
I Iove these teas. I received this for the first time in my #Funfitfab #subscription box, and I bought these teas pictured after receiving the tea. It was so good, they have a big selection, and they are very healthy for you.