Add a Photo

Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Tea
The republic of tea makes my favorite tea hands down. I have yet to try a flavor I didn't love. But this one is such a good flavor. A little strong so I typically use more water with this brew but I do really enjoy it. Brewed with just a little honey and milk is the best combination with this flavor.
alyssa S.
alyssa S.
Cherokee Village, AR
Nov. 18, 2016, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: Tea
This tea is amazing. Love the flavor and that the bags aren't bleached. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone on a cold day to just relax.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Nov. 17, 2016, 3:56 a.m.
Review for: Tea
This tastes like a pecan pie! Without all of the calories! Add a little honey or agave nectar and you are even more in heaven! I absolutely love this for the feeling of having dessert without the guilt.
floof g.
floof g.
Oct. 24, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Tea
Incredible! I love maple pecan everything! This is actually excellent with a drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar! This tea would make an excellent gift, I can't imagine anyone not liking it!
Samara S.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
Oct. 20, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Tea
Oh my gosh this tea is so delicoius. Its one of my favorites and a go to for me and my boyfriend. Even though it is slightly expensive compared to alternatives, it is a tea that I choose to splurge on because it is just that good. Definitely try this tea!
M L.
M L.
Nov. 4, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Tea
What a fun flavour! I also appreciate the fact that the tea bags are unbleached; people don't always think about that but it DOES matter. Depending on how you take your tea each bag will yield one-two cups. Would definitely buy this (and other flavours from the brand) again.