BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Maple Pecan Tea - 50 cups - natural, unbleached tea bags - 2.8 oz / 80 g see more...

Crystall C.
I really love this tea! Was slightly worried that it might be a little too sweet because of all the maple pecan drinks out there lately that are overly sweet, but it was very subtle with good flavor that I can enjoy anytime. I would definitely buy it again!
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
The republic of tea makes my favorite tea hands down. I have yet to try a flavor I didn't love. But this one is such a good flavor. A little strong so I typically use more water with this brew but I do really enjoy it. Brewed with just a little honey and milk is the best combination with this flavor.
Destiny G.
This tastes like a pecan pie! Without all of the calories! Add a little honey or agave nectar and you are even more in heaven! I absolutely love this for the feeling of having dessert without the guilt.
floof g.
Incredible! I love maple pecan everything! This is actually excellent with a drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar! This tea would make an excellent gift, I can't imagine anyone not liking it!
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
Oh my gosh this tea is so delicoius. Its one of my favorites and a go to for me and my boyfriend. Even though it is slightly expensive compared to alternatives, it is a tea that I choose to splurge on because it is just that good. Definitely try this tea!
alyssa S.
Cherokee Village, AR
This tea is amazing. Love the flavor and that the bags aren't bleached. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone on a cold day to just relax.
Braitlyn K.
Jeanerette, LA
This tea is naturally sweet no extra sugar needed. It’s a great blend and good for relaxation. It’s a good destresser and detox too!
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
M L.
What a fun flavour! I also appreciate the fact that the tea bags are unbleached; people don't always think about that but it DOES matter. Depending on how you take your tea each bag will yield one-two cups. Would definitely buy this (and other flavours from the brand) again.
Jasmine K.
Newcastle, Newcastle
Not a fan of this tea. But my mum's favourite brands. She's always used this one I don't know since when lol