Maple Grove Farms® Organic Maple Syrup Dark Amber uploaded by Dr. A.Maple Grove Farms® Organic Maple Syrup Dark Amber uploaded by Rebecca B.Maple Grove Farms® Organic Maple Syrup Dark Amber uploaded by Maria G.

BY MAPLE GROVE FARMS ORGANICS #12 in Syrups

All natural. No preservatives.

Charli S.
Great product with great ingredients! I do find that it is very thin so it does not stick to the food the way the generic kind does however it's worth it knowing I am feeding myself and my family organic.
Destiny W.
Scott Depot, WV
This is the only syrup we use in our household! The taste and quality are fantastic. I was a bit put off at first by the price, but I wanted a more natural option for my kids. After the first purchase, the price has not been an issue. The bottles last and last, they are worth the money.
cassandra t.
Austin , TX
One of the best maple syrups out there!! The quality is so much better and the taste is beyond this world! Taste so fresh with some pancakes/waffles. And much healthier too!! Definitely recommend it
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this because I am huge fan of organic food and products and absolutely loved it! It tasted great and I couldn't believe what I had been missing out on. Definitely is a must try for anyone who likes organic foods/products.
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
Great flavor and not too bad of a price for pure maple syrup. I don't know how sap from a tree isn't organic, and I don't see this kind of product as needing to be organic, but I suppose it increases purchases and justifies a higher price point.
Sheila b.
APO, AE
This is a great maple syrup. It isn't thick, it's kinda watery, but I like that. I don't usually put a lot on my girls pancakes and it spreads well with the tiny amounts I use.
Ashley J.
Clay, MI
Honestly organic maple syrup is the only way to go! The stuff you buy in stores with maple flavoring is just not the real stuff, I want the real deal or nothing at all!
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my mother's favorite syrup to use on her waffles and pancakes. I got a small bottle for her for her birthday and she ended up using the whole bottle in a week!
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best recipe for my naked acorn squadh recipe.a lotyle this,butter.brown sugar and cinnamon and nake it at 350 for an hour.u got urself a great meal.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This might be expensive but it is so worth it. it's just a little thick and so perfectly sweet. Something to save when you make homemade pancakes or waffles.
Julie D.
I want to try this brand ,is it really sweet?
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Doesn't this taste like old fashion syrup?
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
is this an expensive syrup??
Kwanesha N.
Durham , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never heard of Organic syrup lol
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
I have never seen this. Where could I buy this??