Maple Grove Farms of Vermont Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by LoLo M.Maple Grove Farms of Vermont Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Cherry G.

BY MAPLE GROVE FARMS OF VERMONT

Maple Grove Farms of VermontĀ® Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette.
No high fructose corn syrup!
Gluten free. see more...

Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
This is by far my Favorite dressingbfor salads I always buy it becasuse it is sourish and I rather have something sour than sweet. Another plus is the fact that it does not contain any Corn Syrup or Fructose which is what I am always avoiding I really like this Vinaigrette so everyone should try it if you like sour stuff as much as I do!
Liz K.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
This dressing is incredible! Every Maple Grove Farms dressing I have tried is great! They have great flavor and taste great on salads and chicken breast. They have natural ingredients which is healthy. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Christin S.
Christin S.
I think this is a great balsamic dressing. I do prefer oil and balsamic vinegar to balsamic dressings which is why I didn't give this 5 stars. Overall a nice dressing.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
Maple grove farms fat free dressing is a easy switch to save on calories! You don't lose any of the flavor you would get in a non fat free dressing you never realize how all that can add up and this product tastes so good it's a treat and comes in so many amazing flavors !
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I like this. I like fruity vinaigrette but I tried this one because I was trying to cut back on calories and it is satisfying. I eat this in plain lettuce and it makes my lunch! yum!
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Hanover Park, IL
For a fat free dressing this is good! Higher in sugar than I like but still very good!
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
Foodie Expert
This goes great on any salad, i even love it with my avacados or freah fruit!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Midland, MI
Love this product and how it is fat free! It taste wonderful on a spinach salad with feta! I think it can be purchased at Kroger!