Maple Grove Farms Apricot Syrup

by Maple Grove Farms

Maple Grove Farms of vermont. All natural apricot syrup. A rich, full- bodied, delicious topping for pancakes, ice cream or cheesecake. Allergen free. Gluten free.

I haven't tried this but it seems pretty sweet. How do you guys like it
What all do you use this with?
Anybody know where I can get this? It sounds promising!
Start your review of Maple Grove Farms Apricot Syrup!
Marion , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think flavored syrups are so underrated because this is so delicious I really love this stuff on pancakes of even tried it a couple savory recipes to balance out the tang of the fruit food so good and still great for brunch when you have pancakes
Brandon, FL
Very delicious, you can use this as barbecue sauce, place it right on top of chicken as it cooks. Amazing flavor, sweet and can balance tang. This is good to show off something new to the family. I buy it every times there's a cookout.
Milwaukee, WI
These are so good! I eat it on the rare occasions I buy waffles. It really deepens the flavor! Very rich, so you don't need to swamp too much on. The apricot flavor tastes fresh, not artificial. It's a great way to spice up a regular breakfast!
Scarsdale, NY
This is a wonderful syrup to use with a multitude of different foods. It's great over waffles, pancakes, pound cake, or any plain type of cake. You can also mix it with other ingredients to make your own dressing or basting chicken. It has many uses and that's why I always have it handy.
Saint Cloud, MN
Maple Grove Farms Apricot Syrup is yummy. It has a good pouring consistency. It is very flavorful. I use it on both pancakes and in recipes that call for apricot jam. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it can often be difficult to find in stores.
This syrup is so delicious I do recommend with homemade pancakes and adding some actual fruit whether it's strawberries blueberries this syrup blends in well with other fruits ! (:
I love this syrup. It is delicious and we'll worth the money. If ever given the opportunity you should definitely get this!
Riverside, CA
This stuff is amazing I usually put it on my waffles instead of regular syrup because I just love the apricot flavor .
ROCHESTER, NY
This is so yummy on ice cream! It is refreshing on a hot day. I love it on pancakes too. Love love love this product!
Rodeo, CA
I looove this with home made waffles, or even pancakes, tastes great and i little different than what we are used to