BY MAPLE GROVE FARMS #40 in Syrups

Maple Grove Farms® 100% Pure Maple Syrup.

U.S. Grade A dark amber.

All natural. see more...

• How does this syrup taste ? Is it healthier than others ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis H.
Brenham, TX
I absolutely LOVE the maple syrup. It is the best on the market. It is a little on the pricey, as is all maple syrups, but it is well worth it and a little goes a long way. It's a very good sweetener alternative for baking. It is sweet, so I don't really use it on pancakes, but it tastes great with ground sausage. I definitely recommend trying it out!
Megan J.
One of the best tasting syrups I have ever tried. It taste so much different than other brands. I thought it was s bit pricey when I bought it but figured I'd give it a shot. It does have a ton of sugar per serving - 53g!! So I would tread lightly. I highly recommend. It will be replaced when the bottle is empty for sure!
Brianna S.
Macon, GA
I was afraid to try maple syrup, it was expensive and some had said 'not really good'. I had read about the production of syrup in Vermont and did more research about the different grades and color characteristics. I found this in a grocery store and tried a small bottle. Since I was already an ...
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I always use this Maple syrup when making my Fried Chicken & Waffles with Maple Gravy. I have tried all different syrups and this one beats them all!
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't use this on pancakes I use it to bake with as a natural alternative to over processed sugars I really like this brand it mixes easily and tastes great
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
This maple syrup is great. I love the fact that it is wholesome and has no other additives. I would have given this product 5 stars if it was organic.
Marie S.
Westfield, Nc
This is my favorite maple syrup. My family has been so used to the artificial stuff that it was hard to change. When we found this syrup, our pancakes and waffles nights increased!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love all maple syrup that is 100% real. Any maple flavored corn syrup is disgusting in my opinion, perhaps because I was raised on the real stuff.
Sammantha G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this syrup. I wish I could find it more often in my local stores. It sells out pretty fast. As someone who loves waffles, this is fantastic to drip over.
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
It's not organic, but it tastes like any other maple Syrup I've eaten. I'd like to know a bit more about the companies farming practice.
Denisse C.
Winnetka, CA
How does this syrup taste ? Is it healthier than others ?