Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesArcher Farms

by Archer Farms

Archer Farms recently released its own line of healthy ice creams, in flavors that are already making our mouths water: Mini Donut, Chocolate Pecan Pie, Mint Cookies & Cream, Caramel Maple Bourbon Pecan, and Cookie Dough. These healthy alternatives to traditional ice cream flavors range from 20 to 22g of protein and stay within the mid-300 calorie count.

Who says you can't give in to your indulgent cravings and continue to eat healthy at the same time? While most of these new sweet frozen treats are only available in stores, something tells us they're worth the trip. See the available flavors ahead and decide which pint will make its way into your shopping cart next.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maple Caramel Bourbon Pecan reduced fat ice cream - Naturally Flavored - 16oz - Archer Farms™!
Monica M.
Blackwood, NJ
Maple Caramel Bourbon Pecan reduced fat ice cream - Naturally Flavored - 16oz - Archer Farms™ uploaded by Monica M.
Purchased at: Target
Tried this out today. Not terrible, but a little too maple flavored for me. The caramel definitely had a bourbon flavor, almost too much. The price was good so I figured I’d give it a shot. My 1.5 year old spit it out! The flavors were too strong for her. One other thing, it was only filled a little more than halfway. Usually, pints are pretty full to the top.
Ciara S.
Orlando, FL
Just recently discovered this brand and they offer dairy free for my lactose intolerant peeps! So flavorful, I can literally eat the whole pint in one sitting!!
member-cedee
Really good price and nutrition for the taste! Creamy and flavorful, definitely worth at least trying if you like these types of flavors.
Jessica B.
Winnipeg , MB
I love low fat ice cream- and this flavour combination would be so yummy together. At under $4 a container how can you go wrong! I’m disappointed that target gave up on Canada so fast I really did like their stores but the prices were just a bit higher than Walmart’s. I hope they give us another chance 😊
Jordxy
OmL I love this so much and can’t believe that its low cal like what. It’s so affordable and delicious

Looking for your answer?