ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioMaped
Study Study Metal Universal Compass & Pencil

Maped Study Maped Study Metal Universal Compass & Pencil

by Maped

High rigidity: metal legs. Box with a sliding lid. Stylish compass and pencil from Maped perfect for children schools and college students.; Free 30-Day Trial and Next-Day delivery

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maped Study Maped Study Metal Universal Compass & Pencil!
hajar H.
BLOG K NR 417 CITE Al HOUDA AGADIR
Maped Study Maped Study Metal Universal Compass & Pencil uploaded by hajar H.
It's my favorite I use to do in math class It works well It doesn't break me easily As others last long⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩
hakima A.
algiers
i like it its very easy to use it i ve been using it frome my college its very interessting but i dont like the pen
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks
Yazmin A.
Miami, Florida
Muy buen compás, super preciso y es muy útil que no sea de grafo ya que se puede utilizar con el lápiz común. Es muy cómodo de usar. Excelente para dibujantes, arquitectos e incluso uso escolar.

Looking for your answer?