BY MANZANITA SOL

Manzanita sol apple soda 2 l see more...

• Have any of you guys tried this? Does it taste like carbo...2 Answers
Angelica F.
Aurora
I seriously love this drink so much. My family rarely has soda in our house but whenever we do we always have this. In my opinion, this is the best soda out there.
caitlinn f.
Denver, CO
Honestly i would have never bought this my self but my boyfriend loves it and had me try it. Was amazing. Not as good as Dr Pepper but pretty good.
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
A delicious soda which fills the nitch for apple carbonated beverages. First time I tried this was in Mexico where it is a bit of a staple.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
I love this drink. I love anything apple flavored. I love this drink with a lot of ice. The colder the better.
Esmeralda G.
Lockport, IL
Really good product Mexican soda really tasty and good when you eat carne asada really good excellent taste
Nancy C.
My son and I love drinking these!!!!! Very refreshing and great taste!!!! They go great with anything!!
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
My kids favorite soda, it tastes sooo good very refreshing over ice its like carbonated apple juice
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Good to have for a family party.Easy and affordable to buy.Better to drink with ice
Madeleine F.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this soda. I like that it basically tastes like carbonated apple juice.
Megan K.
Have any of you guys tried this? Does it taste like carbonated apple juice?