Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence uploaded by Ellen T.Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence uploaded by Ellen T.Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence uploaded by Ellen T.
Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence

Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence

BY MANYO FACTORY

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars67%
  • 4 Stars33%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.67 / 5 based on 3 Reviews

Product Description

This is a multifunctional and highly concentrated ampoule that delivers intensive care to the skin with its special ingredients. Its unique blend of fermented galactomyces and niacin amide fully enhances the skin's texture and complexion by nourishing the skin's deep layers. This tightens pores and promote clearer skin in just a matter of days! It also builds a moisture barrier to prevent skin damage caused by prolonged outdoor exposure. see more...

Top Questions See all 2 Q&A

Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence
Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence
Reviews (3)
Q&A (2)
Media (3)
Buy on Amazon
Jamie B.
12 reviews
I'm on my 3rd bottle. This has absolutely brightened my skin! The ingredients are amazing! And my sensitive skin drinks this up! The price point is awesome considering the ingredients. I appreciate that this K-brand does not use perfume in their line, yay! It's an awesome serum, it's so light, I'm able to layer it with 2-3 serums at a time during my am & pm skincare routine. I Love this brand!!!
lilywi90 M.
Silver Spring, MD
2 reviews
Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence I really like but this product because it has a lot of niacinamide which I love in my skincare products and the ingredient list small and without any acne causing or harmful ingredients. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I have only seen brightening of my face and not my acne scars and also it turns to make my face oily so I only use it at night.
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
38 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
I've been using this product for about a 2-3 weeks now and I've noticed that my skin's texture has definitely improved and my acne scars have faded slightly. This product contains 97% Galactomyces niacin and the remaining 3% are other plant extracts; this is a really organic, natural product much like the other products from Manyo factory. It has a very watery consistency which means that it won't feel heavy on your skin. I use it twice a day, in the morning and evening and it hasn't made my skin more oily or broken me out. I bought this from imlovely.com
This product is a great bang for your buck and I would highly recommend it. 
Meaghan H.
54 reviews
How do you like this? If you have used it, have you repurchased as well? What was the shelf life on yours, I hear it's short on this product.
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
36 reviews
Has this helped anyone reduce redness?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us