BY MANYO FACTORY

This is a multifunctional and highly concentrated ampoule that delivers intensive care to the skin with its special ingredients. Its unique blend of fermented galactomyces and niacin amide fully enhances the skin's texture and complexion by nourishing the skin's deep layers. This tightens pores and promote clearer skin in just a matter of days! It also builds a moisture barrier to prevent skin damage caused by prolonged outdoor exposure. see more...

• How do you like this? If you have used it, have you repur...3 Answers
  • Has anybody noticed less dark spots with this product?1 Answers
  • Has this helped anyone reduce redness?2 Answers
Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence

Start your review of Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I love this serum it feels so soothing and hydrating and leaves my skin feeling so so good! I use this after my toner which is by them and then finish with a moisturiser, this is very gentle and gives you the most gorgeous glow when you wake up! 💖💖
Little Rock, AR
Hey beautiful!! Over the past couple of weeks I’ve been using a new product by [user:manyofactory_official] that I received free from [user:0.8l_usa] for review purposes. It’s called Galactomy Niacin Essence. Remember with skincare you should follow these steps (Cleanse, Exfoliate, Essence or Sheet Mask, Serum, Moisturizer and Eye Cream or Gel). This is the basics, you can definitely add or take away. Everyone has different skin needs and your skincare regimen should be tailored to you. I have dry skin and I’m diligently fighting the signs of aging. Let’s get to the review. As you can see from the video, the packaging is sleek and easy to use. The actual product is Manyo Factory Galactomy Niacin Essence. The essence is 97% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, 2% Niacinamide, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract, Witch Hazel and Sodium Hyaluronate. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. It’s clear and odorless. It works well with my other products. It instantly adds hydration to my skin and absorbs easily. I definitely feel that my skin looks more radiant. The product claims to “nourish and moisturize skin to control facial water-oil balance, reduce pores, improve skin texture and help improve facial glow and skin tone”. I’ve been on a good skincare regimen for awhile and people have noticed how nice my skin is. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. I’m excited to see long term use benefits! Are you currently using an essence or on a good skincare regiment? Tell us your tips/tricks in the comments please.

Holly x

#manyo #manyofactory #kbeauty #amazon #galactomyces #galactomy #koreanskincare #08Liter #08L
San Antonio
Honestly I was a bit disappointed by this product. I heard so many people rave about it’s brightening abilities and how much the ferments helped skin. I didn’t see any massive difference in that regard, however it did feel hydrating and it was a nice layer to incorporate into my routine ( that’s why it still has a high ranking)
Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence is a lightweight hydrating essence which helps neutralize free radicals while nourishing your skin. This product if formulated with 97% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate and Niacinamide to help with the replenishment, softening and rejuvenation of the skin and it also contains Hyaluronic Acid to binds moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration.

Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence has a water-light texture and it instantly soaks into my skin without clogging my pores or making my skin greasy after application. I have been using this for 3 weeks now. I usually apply 4-5 drops of essence on my cleansed and toned face twice daily and this Manyo Factory essence gives my face such a smooth feeling and more radiant.

Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence feels nice on the skin after application and it does not leave any residue. It also easily goes under makeup, doesn't make skin feeling oily. This product hasn't caused me to breakout and I also could not smell any scent, which I like.
I was sent Galactomyces Niacin free in exchange for an honest review. I used 5 drops on my skin morning and evening for two weeks in preparation of this review... I used it after a cleanser and toner and before a moisturizer, all different brands. Thankfully, all products played well with each other.

I have very particular needs in an ample/serum. One is that it actually works on my skin, and the other is that I don’t have to go chasing it around my face, meaning it can’t be watery. This product met both of those needs. I appreciate that it was very soothing to my skin and almost the perfect texture. I also appreciate that it is odorless.

I didn’t see any immediate results using this product, but after the two weeks, I feel a lot less irritation that I usually get during the winter.

I don’t think this product is better than Manyo Factory’s BETTER ample, the Bifidalacto Complex, my favorite ample ever in life so far... But, I would repurchase the Galactomyces Niacin again, and I would love to try more Manyo Factory products!
Los Angeles, CA
Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence claims to improve your skin texture and since I have been using this product, I have found my skin more soft and smooth.  I also feel that it helps tighten my pores as well and helps heal blemishes.
I love love this essence, I use it twice daily and it blends well with other skincare products with no irritation or redness. I really like the feel of this product On my skin, It hydrates well enough, leaving my skin smooth.  I feel that it helps revitalize my skin, removing that dull tone that I can get sometimes when my skin is too oily and it really has helped keep blemishes away.
I use this day and night, I’ve been relying on this essence quite a bit to help control my oil and blemishes while smoothing and hydrating my skin.  This essence is also supposed to prevent skin damage caused UV rays by building a moisture barrier that is another reason why I will continue to use this product, I really recommend this product to anyone with Oily face and very big pores. It’s a must.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⚠️5 Star Review Alert!⚠️
🔵Meet my new skin care essential. This is Manyo Factory's Galactomy Niacin Essence. Packed with Fermented and Hydrolyzed ingredients to help smooth, whiten and make skin glow. And boy am I GLOWING! 😍
🔵I received this product at a discount price from @0.8l_usa and @manyofactory_official .
🔵Since I have used this product I have seen a tremendous improvement in my skin. Especially my dark eye sockets. My skin tone has evened out, even my blemishes disappeared after I started using this product. .
🔵I haven't seen an improvement in my natural wrinkles but I'm not bothered. I don't feel sticky my after using this, it's a very light texture most like water. (Hydrolyzed ingredients 😉)
🔵Random thought, way to go putting your barcode over the "How to Use" section. .
I will definitely repurchase again, this is a miracle in a bottle. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
#manyo #manyofactory #kbeauty #amazon #Galactomyces #Galactomy #koreanskincare #08liter #08L
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
*This product isn't currently listed on Influenster, so I used the listing of another product from the same brand.
🌻 Manyo Factory Pure Cleansing Oil 🌻
I dont typically double cleanse. It's something I've been wanting to incorporate into my regular routine, but I just haven't gotten around to finding an oil that I actually want to use specifically for that reason. Luckily, I got to chance to try this one out thanks to Manyo Factory and .8L.
FYI: I'm in love!
This oil comes in a 200 ml bottle with a pump that dispenses the just right amount. It has a nice citrus scent that's really refreshing, and is the perfect light consistency; this oil doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I feel that, if you wanted, you could splash some water on your face after using this and be good to go if you're looking for some extra hydration (maybe a nice technique to use before bed!).
This product is made with all natural ingredients & healthy oils that clean and hydrate. I am so in love with this oil and can definitely use it in multiple ways! If you're looking to bring double cleansing into your skincare routine, this is a great oil to start with! / If you already double cleanse, you definitely need to give this oil a try!
los angeles
 I was curious to use this essence  because of its ingredients.. it contains galactomyces filtrate and Niacinimide. I know regular Niacinimide will brighten the skin and was eager to see the benefits galactomyces provide.

To be honest I totally fell in love with this product. Essence is in water consistency and is getting absorbed really well. I feel incredibly light and hydrated and goes well under makeup. They claim it brightens the skin tone and I see good difference in my skin.
Baton Rouge, LA
🌿 Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence
🌿 Fermented skincare product has really caught my eyes these days and I have tried a couple to see if my skin can tolerate it. As a result, my skin absolutely love it, and I do too. Especially this essence from Manyo Factory that I can’t wait to write about right now.
🌿 Galactomyces, one of the main ingredients in this essence, is the extract of yeast fungus obtained by the fermentation process. Rich in various vitamins and minerals including calcium, zinc and vitamins A,...
Niacinamide is another star ingredients beside Galactomyces, together help reduce visible signs of aging, hyper-pigmentation and promote collagen production.
The ability to fade acne scars and discoloration along with regulates sebum production are also the key function I’m looking for.
🌿 I have been introduced this essence to my everyday morning and night routine for almost a month and I can definitely see significant results to my skin. I love the essence texture and its absorption, a plus for my oily acne prone skin. Non-oily and no stickiness, blended in immediately without any discomfort. Suitable for all skin types, since the ingredients list is clean and there’s no scent, sensitive skin type can enjoy this too.
🌿 Ever since using this, my skin has improving so much better, this wonderful essence canceling out any redness after a long day, and fading away my hyper-pigmentation from acne scars. I only use 4-5 drops and pat gently onto my skin and it really helps retain moisture throughout the day.
🌿 I’m impressed by this simple essence and so glad I applied for the campaign. It became a stable in my skincare routine and is currently my holy grail product.
All I have to say is just go get it, you won’t regret!
How do you like this? If you have used it, have you repurchased as well? What was the shelf life on yours, I hear it's short on this product.
Ebro, FL
Has this helped anyone reduce redness?
Douglas , AZ
Has anybody noticed less dark spots with this product?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email