Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence uploaded by Ellen T.Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence uploaded by Ellen T.Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence uploaded by Ellen T.

BY MANYO FACTORY

This is a multifunctional and highly concentrated ampoule that delivers intensive care to the skin with its special ingredients. Its unique blend of fermented galactomyces and niacin amide fully enhances the skin's texture and complexion by nourishing the skin's deep layers. This tightens pores and promote clearer skin in just a matter of days! It also builds a moisture barrier to prevent skin damage caused by prolonged outdoor exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy D.
This essence has become a staple in my skincare routine. This booster helps to improve skins texture and fight the signs of aging! It reduces enlarged congested pores, fades dark spots, and helps with wrinkles. It keeps skin discolorations at bay. It contains vitamin c which helps to brighten the skin and help fight against free radicals that put stress on the skin and damage it.
alyssa e.
Van Nuys
I love this stuff. I’ve only been using it for about two weeks, and there’s been a real change in my skin, even if it is slight: my acne scars are fading quicker, my pores look smaller, and the texture and general tone of my skin is just far more even (none of these are in any *miraculous* sense, just in a small but noticeable way). It also spreads and absorbs really nicely, and you don’t have to use tons, so one bottle will probably last a long time.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Where do I start? This has INSTANTLY become my holy grail! Basically, it's fermented yeast and vitamin b3. I am telling you, it is beyond amazing! Apparently, it is really good for acne prone skin. The most acne I get, is one pimple at a time. I got my one pimple on a Thursday morning, and by Saturday it was gone. The reason I love this product is what it does for my skin. My pores are shrunken to non existant. My skin is a smooth canvas now. The best part is the price. It's maybe $25 for a bottle that will last months!!
Jamie B.
I'm on my 3rd bottle. This has absolutely brightened my skin! The ingredients are amazing! And my sensitive skin drinks this up! The price point is awesome considering the ingredients. I appreciate that this K-brand does not use perfume in their line, yay! It's an awesome serum, it's so light, I'm able to layer it with 2-3 serums at a time during my am & pm skincare routine. I Love this brand!!!
lilywi90 M.
Silver Spring, MD
Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence I really like but this product because it has a lot of niacinamide which I love in my skincare products and the ingredient list small and without any acne causing or harmful ingredients. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I have only seen brightening of my face and not my acne scars and also it turns to make my face oily so I only use it at night.
Peter D.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ingredient-wise, this is a great dupe for the “celeb essence” of SKII, although it would give you somewhat different experience on actual use. If you ever look into this brand, you’ll know that it’s almost 100% organic, no dye, no fragrance, no preservatives added - which makes it even better than SKII (that contains some sort of parabens). The consistency of Manyo is a bit thicker than SKII, but still more watery than a regular serum. You can use up 50ml of this with equal the time of using 230ml of SKII Facial Treatment Essence (approximately 6 months). The result of my skin is almost the same with SKII, but something to keep in mind that Manyo product takes longer to be absorbed into the skin. At the end of the day, the price is very affordable (20-45usd, compared to 150-200usd of SKII) so the slow absorption is absolutely acceptable.
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this product for about a 2-3 weeks now and I've noticed that my skin's texture has definitely improved and my acne scars have faded slightly. This product contains 97% Galactomyces niacin and the remaining 3% are other plant extracts; this is a really organic, natural product much like the other products from Manyo factory. It has a very watery consistency which means that it won't feel heavy on your skin. I use it twice a day, in the morning and evening and it hasn't made my skin more oily or broken me out. I bought this from imlovely.com
This product is a great bang for your buck and I would highly recommend it.
Meaghan H.
How do you like this? If you have used it, have you repurchased as well? What was the shelf life on yours, I hear it's short on this product.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Has this helped anyone reduce redness?