BY MANUKA SECRETS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our Secret. Your Discovery. New Zealand Manuka Honey 2 Prescribed Globally by Health Professionals 3 For Skin Overall Well-Being Manuka Active Therapy by Dr. Fernanda da Silva Tatley, Molecular Medical Microbiologist Join Me in Embracing a Natural Lifestyle br Replenish our body daily with powerful UMF Manuka Honey that works hard and deep to provide an intensive long lasting moisture therapy overall well-being. Your skin will retain a nurtured and toned look and feel. .and love you more for it! For Ages 30+ UMF Manuka Honey s unique properties include acting as a humectant and source of anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals 2 High levels of advanced CoQ10 support skins natural CoQ10 regeneration 1 Advanced narcissus tazetta bulb, aloe vera, cucumber and calendula soothe and soften 6 Rosehip seed, jojoba, and flax seed oil and cacao butter support deep moisturi see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an alright serum, but people with scent sensitivities be warned, it does have a strong smell to it. I would describe it as a pretty intense pollen-y scent. The consistency is more watery than I'd like it to be and the pump is pretty terrible. However, these issues aside, I like the natural ingredients and how this serum is gentle on my very sensitive skin. Therefore, this product doesn't break me out. Overall, I do notice an improvement in my complexion, just nothing life changing.