BY MANUKA HEALTH

100% Pure NZ This MGO™ 550+ Manuka Honey has been tested and is certified to contain at least 550mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal, a natural compound found in significant quantities in only some Manuka Honey produced from the wild, uncultivated manuka plant in New Zealand. MGO™ Manuka Honey is a trademark of Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd. Product of New Zealand Questions? 1.800.446.2110 see more...

Madison H.
I use this as a face mask and it is amazing! You can apply it to your face alone or make your own diy mask. Some things you can mix with it are oatmeal, matcha powder, cinnamon, and plenty of other things. This does wonders for my skin. It soothes any inflammation I have and once you rinse it off your skin is super soft. I've also tried using it as a cleanser and it works amazing for that too!
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
If I could append my review of the product with a higher grade than A, I'd do it here. This is some to the best tasting honey I've ever purchase and it useful for more than consumption. I've used it on rashes and bug bites and even as an ingredient in an at-home facial. I will warn that it is probably not a good idea to use on the face in it's pure for since there is peroxide in honey in some quantity but it's not so harmless as long as you're careful. It's a little expensive but you'll find that one jar lasts awhile.
Karly P.
Santa Monica, CA
I started to feel sick the other day (sore throat, cough, etc), so I made some hot tea and put a spoon full of Manuka Honey in there. The next morning I felt so much better. It's really expensive for honey, but it does help. I wouldn't use this daily, but definitely when you're feeling sick.
Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this honey. I had a horrible cut in my arm from falling and I swear I applied this twice a day and it healed so quick. It was super sticky but to be honest I didn't care. It healed my skin as if nothing even happened.
Manuka honey is so beneficial for your skin.
Haley F.
Beaverton, OR
Use this for a mask you guys!! Put it on for like.. 30 minutes do normal stuff yhrought the day, or you can mix it with oat meal, sugar or whatever your heart desires! It makes SUCH A GOOD MASK your skin feel so good after!
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Thus honey is awesome . I use it on my food instead of syrup. I like to sweetened my tea with this . But my favorite way to use this is as a face mask..it has awesome benefits for the skin when used as a facial mask.
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
Manuka honey offers so many medicinal properties and can be used for more than just flavoring/eating. I would recommend those to try this. You don't need much, but will see a good benefit from this.
Rocio  G.
La Puente, CA
Love love love this honey! It not only tastes so rich in favor but it has got amazing health benefits as well! When I am feeling like I'm coming down with something I take a spoonful and also on days just to feel great!
Natalie M.
This Honey is very good for you it helps your immune system if you feel like you're coming down with something just put some of this in your tea
Elle J.
I like Manuka Honey just because of the health benefits that I know it has. I personally can't tell the difference when added to tea.
Shahadah E.
Is this for eating or strictly for skin care?
rachelle a.
Where is the best place to buy it?
zoie s.
I like to put honey on my peanut butter bannan a sandwich with chocalte chips. Would this case any different than just normel honey
Azra K.
Albany, NY
I understand the benefits of taking this honey orally but has anyone experimented with manuka honey as a face mask? I've heard it can be helpful in maintaining clear skin