BY MANUKA HEALTH

100% Pure NZ This MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey has been tested and is certified to contain at least 400mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal, a natural compound found in significant quantities in only some Manuka Honey produced from the wild, uncultivated manuka plant in New Zealand. MGO™ Manuka Honey is a trademark of Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd. Product of New Zealand Questions? 1.800.446.2110 see more...

Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
My aunt is a health junkie and raves about this product constantly. Finally, after getting terrible bug bites on my face that became infected I was desperate and bought this off of Amazon.

I did a thorough research on this product and bought the one with the highest MGO (400+). This honey is NOT cheap. This specific bottle (8.75 oz) cost me about $25 dollars. I put this on my infected wounds and it did not seem to change at all. I used this on cuts and again, nothing.

If you eat it as it is it tastes pretty good. However, I add it to my tea and it is BITTER. The good thing about this honey is that it can actually be heated without losing its antibacterial properties.

Because it is so expensive I only use it when I need it, hence, I don't use it as a facial mask. Will continue using this and hopefully it will work.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This honey cure my acne ! I love this is a miracle treatment, I wash my face with this when I buy more.
Jennifer B.
I've had great results using this as an infection fighter. Worked brilliantly.