BY MANUKA DOCTOR SKINCARE

This intensive regenerative face mask’s dual action helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant qualities of the bee venom supports anti-aging. Regular use may also help reduce the look of scars. Unlike traditional masks that sit on the surface of the skin, this face mask’s nourishing formulation disappears into the skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica D.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this mask! Used it last night in fact. It does a brilliant job of keeping my skin hydrated and nourished in a small amount of time. This mask definitely meets my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who needs some mask for their dry skin.
Charlene Q.
County Antrim
As an avid manuka doctor fan it was no surprise that I love this mask. Just gently massage into the skin like a moisturiser and leave for approx 30 mins to absorb. It's not messy or sticky and doesn't feel like it's heavy or "suffocating" the skin like some other masks. After the suggest time has passed, just wash off with a damp cloth. It leaves the face feeling so clean and fresh and you can really feel the firming and cleansing effects. The only drawback is that, due to the fact that it contains purified bee venom, you can't use it if your have an allergy to bees. Would highly recommend.
Toni-Emma 💐.
New Zealand
I am a huge fan of Manuka Doctor, and this is my favourite product of theirs by far! You can feel the difference in your skin almost immediately! I use this every week and I don't ever want to be without it!
Ilora A.
walsal
I absolutely love this product! My skin feels softer, more hydrated and firmer after using this product. I brought this from the Manuka website. A lovely gentle product and I would 100% recommend this.
Sophia P.
Wakefield
One word AMAZING.

I will never not use this every day. Very effective and does exactly what it says it does! Very gentle on the skin. I wasn't expecting to like it as much. Can be pricey to some people but I'd definitely recommend.