Manuka Doctor Skincare Apiclear Facial Moisturizing Lotion

by Manuka Doctor Skincare

A natural choice for skin imperfections - this light facial moisturizing lotion is nourishing and quickly absorbed. It instantly refreshes skin and enhances the complexion's natural glow, whilst maintaining an optimal balance of oil and moisture. Harnessing the power of active natural ingredients, this lotion combines anti-bacterial purified bee venom and hydrating Manuka honey to help eliminate the causes of blemishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manuka Doctor Skincare Apiclear Facial Moisturizing Lotion!
Andreea B.
Manuka Doctor has been my latest skincare obsession is the past 8 months or so, because ever since I discovered it, it has transformed my skin! I always struggled with blemishes, enlarged pores and blackheads, but since I started using the ApiClear line these concerns are becoming more and more a thing of the past. It only took a few weeks to start seeing results and I couldn't be happier!
Brooks O.
Highland, UT
Doesn't smell very good but it works. Helped clear some of my acne. It feels good and leaves your skin a bit dry.
Joelle P.
Nashville, TN
Was skeptical of this product at first but fell in love with how smooth and clear it made my skin!! Can't wait to try more products.
Sasha D.
Smells incredible for a start and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on the skin. A lightweight formula which doesn’t clog up pores so leaves the skin hydrated without spots.

Looking for your answer?