BY MANUKA DOCTOR SKINCARE

A natural choice for skin imperfections - this light facial moisturizing lotion is nourishing and quickly absorbed. It instantly refreshes skin and enhances the complexion's natural glow, whilst maintaining an optimal balance of oil and moisture. Harnessing the power of active natural ingredients, this lotion combines anti-bacterial purified bee venom and hydrating Manuka honey to help eliminate the causes of blemishes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andreea M.
Manuka Doctor has been my latest skincare obsession is the past 8 months or so, because ever since I discovered it, it has transformed my skin! I always struggled with blemishes, enlarged pores and blackheads, but since I started using the ApiClear line these concerns are becoming more and more a thing of the past. It only took a few weeks to start seeing results and I couldn't be happier!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Was skeptical of this product at first but fell in love with how smooth and clear it made my skin!! Can't wait to try more products.
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
Doesn't smell very good but it works. Helped clear some of my acne. It feels good and leaves your skin a bit dry.