BY MANUKA DOCTOR SKINCARE

The Manuka Doctor Replenishing Facial Oil is an anti-ageing formula that is rich in powerful plant extracts designed to revitalise and restore radiance. Clinically proven to reduce wrinkle depth and increase skin firmness and elasticity in just four weeks. Make this anti-ageing facial oil part of your age-defying skincare routine, just a couple of drops applied daily will visibly hydrate, revitalise, even skin tone and restore skin's suppleness. Omega rich oils help regain suppleness and elasticity by protecting moisture levels of the skin to help prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Brandy M.
Topeka
Just started using this product a few weeks ago and am loving it! Kind of pricey, but worth it, as I like to apply it before I do my foundation for a little extra hydration and "dewiness". I purchased this from the Manuka Doctor website, and had really fast shipping! I will forewarn you that the scent of it is pretty strong, but that's how you know it's made with natural, good quality oils......and I can tolerate that.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Fantastic product! I use this in the evenings, especially during the winter months to help with my excessive dryness. My skin feels AMAZING! This product does have a scent that takes some getting used to, but it fades away fairly quickly. This is a very good quality product and I would highly recommend!
Melani D.
Alexandria, LA
This is one of the best facial oils I've ever used! I won it through a website called beauty undercover a DVD received a decent size. Upon my first used, I noticed my skin was more smooth and rehydrated than using moisturizer alone. I would recommend this to everyone!
Jessica P.
hialeah
Love for nighttime routine wake feeling great skin is completely revived soft makeup goes on smooth
Sophia P.
Wakefield
Amazing oil. Definitely does what it says it does but is hard to get a hold of in stores in the U.K. The packaging is beautiful and the product itself is effective. I'd recommend to anyone with dry dull skin!