Manuka Doctor Radiance Serum uploaded by Ellie E.Manuka Doctor Radiance Serum uploaded by Mirela V.

BY MANUKA DOCTOR

Manuka Doctor Radiance Serum, 1.01 oz. see more...

Megan U.
Clemson, SC
I love this product. It smells sooo good & feels really nice on the skin. On lazy days, you can even skip moisturizer if you use this product. It is hydrating & gives a pearlescent glow to the skin. CVS used to sell this line in stores, but I think it's only available online now.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
This is so silky, I love this product so much, it smells really good too, Its a refreshing serum .
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
It gives an instant natural glow and makes skin feel really soft! Smells good.
Ellie E.
Loughor, Swansea
I recommend this to everyone! This light weight, cooling and hydrating serum is up there with my fave products. I swear by this. Brilliant for general skin, breakouts and also works as a pretty good primer girls!!! It’s so worth the money. Love it
Charlene Q.
County Antrim
I've been using this serum for a while now and I absolutely love it. It's by far my favourite skincare product. It's has a really convenient pump which is so easy to control the amount of serum you pump at any one time. The packaging is sleek and classy white with a gorgeous gold coloured bee detailing.
When pumped onto your finger the product has a pleasant fragrance and a luxurious pearlescent lustre, however it doesn't transfer to the face with a 'highlight' glow. It glides onto your skin like silk, absorbs really quickly without leaving your face sticky and tacky to the touch. My skin before this product was giving me some trouble with dry patches, texture and dullness. It's now so soft and smooth. It has also plumped up my skin a little and reduced some of my fine lines. Another bonus is that it is super affordable!! I have repurchased this product a few times now and fully intend to do so again. I 10/10 would recommend to all.
Mirela V.
I've bought this product recently, I am using this brand for very first time but I get it for very good price so I decided to give it a go and I'm very pleased with this product! From first use I can say it made my face incredibly smooth and silky and the illuminating effect which it gave to My skin was stunning! Manuka Doctor Radiance Serum