BY MANUKA DOCTOR

Transform facial contours with the Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Serum from Manuka Doctor; a luxurious anti-ageing treatment that contains botanically derived firming actives and age-defying honey bee by-products to lift and revitalise skin. The potent elixir essentially slows down the ageing process by harnessing the powers of Crystal Tears â€" a solidified oil extract from Pistacia Lentiscus Tree â€" which activate a regenerative protein for a firming and plumping effect, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The signature blend of Manuka Honey and Purified Bee Venomâ ¢, extracted straight from the hive, penetrates skin with a unique dosage of enzymes, peptides and amino acids that work in harmony to boost hydration levels, natural collagen synthesis and skin elasticity. Unveil a smoother, moisturised and firmer feeling complexion with a youthful looking radiance. No bees were harmed in the making of this product. see more...

Makenna N.
Oswego, NY
Manuka Doctor Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Serum 30ml I love this serum so much. I got this in my Glossy Box and I’m obsessed. I usually only wear this at night under my moisturizer but I’ve seen such a difference. My skin has been looking so bright and smooth I haven’t even been wearing foundation lately. Love this and will repurchase!
Jeena H.
Noticeably firmer skin after 3 days especially along my cheekbones and forehead. My eyes aren’t as puffy even and I love that it soaks in right away and doesn’t leave my face sticky
Abby S.
I got this in a Glossybox and overall I really enjoy it. I can't say I've noticed any major dramatic plumping effects, but I don't have major sagging skin so I'm probably not the target demographic for this product. It does feel very nice and soothing on my oily/combo skin at night and I enjoy using it
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
This serum is amazing. It's soft and smells wonderful. The pros are is that it's great and I don't have any cons.
Kylie M.
Harlow essex
About to purchase my second bottle, feels good on the skin, I apply every morning n night before a gel moisturiser. Seems good for my oily/combo skin. Skin looks brighter!