BY MANUKA DOCTOR SKINCARE

The Manuka Doctor Brightening Facial Oil is a skin brightening facial oil featuring Manuka Oil. This facial oil is perfect for those looking to smooth uneven skin tone. The Brightening Facial Oil is clinically proven to reduce age spots in just 4 weeks. Achieve a brighter, fresher and more youthful looking complexion with this skin brightening facial oil. The regenerating formula is rich in powerful plant extracts that visibly brighten and smooth uneven skin tone. Just a couple of drops applied daily will visibly hydrate, revitalise and restore skin's suppleness. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Andrea F.
Po box 264 Lansing, NC
I love this oil. I bought it because kourtney kardashian became the spokesperson but I had a huge sun spot and within a few week it was gone. I use this most nights before bed.
Lucia M.
I've been using this facial oil for the past two weeks and there is definitely an improvement in the feel of my skin, it feels much softer and its supple. I have been using it at night and in the morning. A little bit goes a very long way and it isn't greasy so I can wear it under my foundation with no problem at all. My skin has been very dry this winter and this oil has definitely made a difference in my skin.
Tianna M.
Braintree
My go to product. Wouldn’t necessarily say it is “brightening” but it’s very moisturising does not break me out or make my face look greasy. Not the best scent. You can definitely smell rose hip but it’s a bit “off”. But it works at keeping my skin soft and supple very well so for that reason I do recommend it
Sophia P.
Wakefield
never go a day without putting it on. Gives me that fresh and flawless glow! The best oil for my skin!