Manufacturer OxGord Automatic Pet Feeder

by Manufacturer

This automatic pet feeder is the perfect way to keep your pet fed in moderation when you're not around to keep an eye on him or her. This feeder includes a feature to record your voice and a message to bid to your cat when it's time to eat. Holds up to 90 meals and feeds one or four meals per day Anti-jamming feature Alarm sounds when programmed schedule expires Requires four (4) D batteries (not included) On/ off switch on the bottom to prevent accidental shut-off Brand: Oxgord Model: PTAF Color: Grey Materials: Plastic Dimensions: 10 inches x 10 inches x 14 inches Includes: Pet feeder with controls

How much food does this hold?
Does this do a good job?
How good is this how long duz the charge last
Start your review of Manufacturer OxGord Automatic Pet Feeder!
Leslie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I do recommend these pet feeders for anyone that really doesn't have time to stop and feed the animals every few hours all during the day. They are reasonably priced and food automatically drops down from the top of the container to the bottom without anyone having to do anything. Only needs refilling about once every week or so. Beware, if you have a lazy pet they will become overweight from grazing.
Thelma M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He already has a good feeder and that's myself. Lol, why buy this when you can spend the time to do it yourself? I like feeding my dog. And watching him enjoy the dog food.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
Love this! Buying it for my pet because it holds food without getting soggy or gross. Also wont have to go outside to refill pet bowl every few hours.
Kayla B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this pet feeder and I do believe my dog loves it too. This makes it a lot easier to feed him without have to refill his bowls ever so often, it does it for me! It holds a lot more food than I expected I love it
Laynnell S.
AKRON, OH
I love my pet feeder and I'm sure my pets love it too. They are never without food as it holds quite a bit and I usually refill before it's even completely empty. I would recommend this product to every one.
Kayla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My sister uses this for her cat. She loves it! She got hers a Walmart! She can put a good bit in here and don't have to keep going over to add more food.
mary B.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this pet feeder.my animals love it .last a long time to over the years
dez F.
My pet feed is the best for when I go on vacation. I just put food in it and my brother comes to let them out and doesn't have to worry about food and water.
Becky S.
Love my auto feeder. But only down fall is the price. Well worth it though.
Love my auto feeder. But only down fall is the price. Well worth it though.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
No more having to fill the food bowl every time it's empty let the feeder do it for you and your dog Dosnt have to wait for his or her food. This can be used for cars too not just dogs