Manufactured For Marketside, A Division Of Walmart Stores, Inc. Marketside Fresh Garden Hot Salsa, 18 oz

BY MANUFACTURED FOR MARKETSIDE, A DIVISION OF WALMART STORES, INC.

All natural Small patch tomato salsa with a habanero kick see more...

Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
The worst salsa I've ever tried and I'm not being harsh given my background. I bought the hot pico de gallo salsa with EVERY intention of adding to it. I realized I didnt have all the ingredients at home to make it myself and so I decided I wanted something quick I could add a few things and boom be done. I know I can make better salsa and knew I wouldn't love it but I didn't think I would hate it. It had ZERO taste. The tomatoes weren't ripe, because they had no taste. I couldnt even taste the onion and I could see that it had onion. How can you jot taste onion?? There was like 3 little leafs of cilantro in it and clearly no lime added. Even adding all the ingredients I did, made zero difference. Basically I wasted my time and a solid $2 bucks which isn't a big deal but how do you mess salsa up that badly??
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We love this salsa , I like it because it isn’t too thick yet it is easy to pick up with chips . I love the flavor and the tomato taste great . It’s very affordable and overall a good product.