Mantecadas Bimbo Mini Muffins (Pack Of 3) uploaded by Lupe L.Mantecadas Bimbo Mini Muffins (Pack Of 3) uploaded by Alondra V.

BY BIMBO

• Does anyone know where i can find these muffins? what sup...3 Answers
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love these muffins! They're not too sweet and they're not bland. They're so perfect. Anytime my husband takes a trip to the Hispanic store in town, this is one of the things I have him pick up for me. Definitely one of the few things my pregnant belly loves!
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Soft, fluffy and delicious
I love having mantecadas with a cold glass of milk. They are one of the best muffins if not the best muffins out there. Always fresh and I've never had a dry muffin from them.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
This are very good as well I could eat this everyday for Breakfast they are very affordable has a good value you can buy them at Walmart of at food lion. I recommend Mantecadas Bimbo Mini Muffins (Pack Of 3)
Odalis V.
Odessa Tx
These Are My Favorite! I'm Not A Muffin Girl But Oh My These Blew My Mind. I Love How Their Not Too Chewy. I Would Always Buy Them In Mexico But iFound Them At Walmart! If You Wanna Have A Party In Your Mouth Try Them!!
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
This are the best muffins ever! I'm not a muffin girl I guess it's because most of the time they're like dry and I hate that in breads so i love mantecadas, they're so fluffy and delicious to eat with nothing honestly you don't need ice for this, try them and you'll see.
Alondra V.
It's actually pack of 4 lol anyway I've been eating these mantecadas for as long as I can remember! Once you eat one you are going to want to finish all four. Lol well at least I do, especially if I'm hungry.
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
So this is my first time trying them and omg they are so good! I bought a snack box where you try different countries and I tried the box from Mexico and it did not disappoint!! I will be hunting down some more of these😂😂
maisa s.
Bimbo Muffins Mini
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Cholesterol: 60.0, Sugars: 16.0, Protein: 4.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Size: 4.23 oz; 120 g, Sodium: 270.0, Calories: 260.0, Potassium: 10.0, Total Fat: 15.0, Saturated Fat: 5.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Serving Size: 2 piece
Griselda P.
Bimbo has amazing products, but the mini mantecadas are by far the best! If it weren't for the fact that they are individually wrapped, I'd probably eat the whole pack!
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
I buy these for my kids and they love them! They are soft, lightly sweet and the perfect size for little fingers. I sneak a couple, too!
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know where i can find these muffins? what supermarkets for example.