Mann's Sugar Snap Peas Stringless uploaded by Ella P.Mann's Sugar Snap Peas Stringless uploaded by Anh P.

BY MANN'S #37 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Mann's® Stringless Sugar Snap® peas.
Sunny Shores®.
Family Owned for three Generations®.
Fresh & crisp.™. see more...

Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren’t organic, but I like that they are stringless. I use them for snacking and to take with me in my car. I eat them raw as they have a nice sweet flavor. I found them at Walmart. They don’t seem to be sold in all stores.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so delicious and perfectly crisp! I love tossing them on a salad, eating them by themselves, or adding them to stir fry. They make a great and healthy addition to meals or snack that you can feel good about. They're a little more expensive that some other vegetables, but make a nice treat.
Anh P.
Downey
Delicious crunchy goodness. I never thought peas could taste so sweet. I like that it's an easy, healthy snack. But if you want extra flavor, dip in ranch dressing.
sara t.
Mann's Sugar Snap Peas???? Love Them! a Buttery taste and ooh! We Love Veggies in My House! you can cook them any way, but the way I do them that's preferred in my house, is to roast them with a butter mixture of chopped garlic, dill weed (which is Awesome on Any veggie), basil, Sea salt and ground pepper. delicious!
Emily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these sugar snap peas, they sorta have a plain taste but they are very crunchy and fresh tasting. They go great in salads and they are perfect sautéd in chicken. These are also perfect to eat plain for a quick grab in go snack if you are trying to eat healthy.
Jennifer T.
Cape Coral, Fl
I have a major sweet tooth so when I decided to start making better decisions about what I'm eating, this made my choices easy. They are a little pricey but worth it in fat and calories. I'm not sure how something so good for you can also be very satisfying!
Betsy G.
Paw Paw , MI
These are the perfect snack for my whole family! Great mess free on the go healthy crunch without the added preservatives. These are the perfect addition to any meal too! The little sweetness and crunch goes with anything and everything and goes with any budget!
Dana T.
Stevens Point, wi
These are my go-to veggie snacks. They are cleaned and packaged so they're ready to eat when opened. Easy to open bag. However, the bag is not resealable and the price is a little high if they're not on sale.
Nina V.
These taste so great! You forget you're eating a vegetable! They also have a crunch to them which adds to the fun. My 7yr old and 9 yr old love these in their school lunch or after school with some string cheese! I would totally recommend.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
These are so amazing in the summertime I love sugar snap peas are perfect when you're grilling outside you can eat them raw or cooked them whichever suits your taste they're delicious.
Lorena G.
Is there any way to cook these?
Ashley K.
Chickamauga , Ga
Are these any good? What do they taste like?
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Do these have extra added sugar?
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
What can u use these for?