Mann's Sugar Snap Peas Stringless uploaded by Ella P.Mann's Sugar Snap Peas Stringless uploaded by Anh P.

BY MANN'S

Mann's® Stringless Sugar Snap® peas.
Sunny Shores®.
Family Owned for three Generations®.
Fresh & crisp.™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
sara t.
sara t.
Mann's Sugar Snap Peas???? Love Them! a Buttery taste and ooh! We Love Veggies in My House! you can cook them any way, but the way I do them that's preferred in my house, is to roast them with a butter mixture of chopped garlic, dill weed (which is Awesome on Any veggie), basil, Sea salt and ground pepper. delicious!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these sugar snap peas, they sorta have a plain taste but they are very crunchy and fresh tasting. They go great in salads and they are perfect sautéd in chicken. These are also perfect to eat plain for a quick grab in go snack if you are trying to eat healthy.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Paw Paw , MI
These are the perfect snack for my whole family! Great mess free on the go healthy crunch without the added preservatives. These are the perfect addition to any meal too! The little sweetness and crunch goes with anything and everything and goes with any budget!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Cape Coral, Fl
I have a major sweet tooth so when I decided to start making better decisions about what I'm eating, this made my choices easy. They are a little pricey but worth it in fat and calories. I'm not sure how something so good for you can also be very satisfying!
Nina V.
Nina V.
These taste so great! You forget you're eating a vegetable! They also have a crunch to them which adds to the fun. My 7yr old and 9 yr old love these in their school lunch or after school with some string cheese! I would totally recommend.
Rose C.
Rose C.
These are so good with almonds and a touch of butter. I always pick up a bag at my local supermarket because I use them in vegetable barley soup as well. They are snappy sweet and of course healthy.
Suezann A.
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
Not a big fan of these chip like snap peas they are very dry and leave a bad after taste in your mouth. don't get me wrong many people love them I'm just not one of them.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I like this brand of sugar snap peas, as well as any other. I'd recommend giving them to little ones to chew on during adult meals. It's healthy and keeps them occupied!
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
My boyfriend and i absolutely love these we buy them weekly with marzetti ranch veggy dip they are a great tasting and healthy snack
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
These are great. They make a great "on the go" snack. My Daughter loves them in her lunch. They are sweet, crisp, and delicious.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Is there any way to cook these?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Chickamauga , Ga
Are these any good? What do they taste like?
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Do these have extra added sugar?
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Portage , MI
What can u use these for?