Mann's Elite Baby 1-Minus uploaded by Connie F.Mann's Elite Baby 1-Minus uploaded by Connie F.

BY MANN'S ELITE BABY 1-MINUS #27 in uncategorized

Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I grew up going to fish as a family with my mom and dad and brother. I was always the one one the wrong side of the boat but could always manage to drag something in As I rew older and wisher as a fisherman I inhertied the love of the sport and to want to fish with exactly what my dad had to fish with. Graduated from a pole, line and minnow or live worm to fish with , to having a real and rod and having the best of lurks and some that looked like this. My dad always wanted one larger than this and that was either gold or silver in color. And that my friend is what it would take to catch those big bass and we called it the Wee R. We have caught a boat load more than once in my life time and always the most fun. Good clean family fun.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
This is an extremely well built, shallow water lure, that is conveniently priced. From the vibrant color's, that draw the fishes attentions. To the double hooks that apply six opportunities to catch a fish. This is surely a lure that any leisure, or beginner fisherman should add to there collection. However I would not suggest this lure, to anyone involved in tournaments, or any avid fisherman. Due to quick movements, catching the line and tangling it. My father has refused to purchase this lure do to its tangling, and knotting. For myself I have two, in my tackle box.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
We do a lot of fishing in our family. When we are not fishing the boys are plotting their next fishing trip. We have a few of the Mann's Elite ... and they do work wonderful. Though we don't use them to often because my children are younger and are just getting started.
Patrick S.
Greendale, WI
There are great crank baits! I love to use them for Bass, Walleye, and Pike. The rattle is great, helps to attract a lot of fish! Ive always had good luck hooking at least one bass on this bait. The Red hooks are a nice touch to lead to the wounded fish look!
Tammy T.
Bend, OR
Used this lure this summer.. caught several nice sized bass. A must for your tackle box. I suggest buying a couple for back ups. Have used several different lures and this I must say is one of my favorites. It's a sure bet for a "fish on" kinda day..
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
This lil guy is good but not my go to guy. I do love the flashy red colors but i am thinking about taking the belly hook off. Maybe it'll swim smoothr in my pond. I have a lot of pond weeds that this lil fella likes to get caught in.
Megan W.
I love this lure so much that I have at least three in my box at any given time. I fish in lots of different freshwater so I need to be prepared if I lose one. I've caught many great bass with this and I can't recommend it enough!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
My brother and I have been using this lure for some time now and he caught his thumb much better than it has ever caught any fish. We aren't giving up on it yet but we are losing faith in its fish attractability.
Jessica L.
Streamwood, IL
I Love these Lures, the bright colors attract the fish and the little rattle some how drives them nuts and gets a bite! I have 5 fat raps in my tackle box in assorted colors. Def my go to lure!
Emily C.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great lure for a beginner. The price is good and you don't have to freak out about losing allure from time to time. I have quite a few of these in my tackle box.
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Do you like it
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
Anyone got a good catch with this.
Mariana A.
How good is this product I'm a beginner at fishing and ive been trying to catch perch and salmon and i have no clue what is a good bait for it ?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
Which one is your favorite?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
Which one is your favorite?