BY MANN'S

Mann's™ Broccolini®.

Three generations est. 1939.

Family Favorites™. see more...

Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
Delicious Broccolini! Perfect steamed, always tender! Makes you want to eat the whole thing, not just the tops. This product is easy to clean, cut the very bottom, steam & serve! Easy, healthy & delicious!
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I love making them with pasta and butter. Also the kids love them, they don't hate them like other vegies
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
Foodie Expert
I love broccolini! Throw it in a pan with garlic and olive oil and you've got a great side dish! Sometimes I'll add pasta and Romano or Parmesan cheese!
Alicia W.
I am a very lucky mother to 3 kids AND a husband that LOVES VEG! And this is no exception! have it at least once a week when it is available.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Foodie Expert
I thought I'd really like this but it just tastes like earthier, almost dirty broccoli. I wouldn't buy this again. Bitter aftertaste.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Broccolini is weird to me. I've never had any that I like. Why not broccoli? I'll stick to that because it's always delicious
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
Very good. they steam very well and don't come out hard like other brands do. my children's loves these for they have the long stems