Manner Wafers Hazelnut Cream Filled Wafers, 2.54-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Erica D.

BY MANNER

Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although I need to buy like ten of these packets they are so freaking good. I would buy a endless supply of these if I had the money. It sucks it is so hard to find these or anything like these in the US because it is so good.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
One pack is the perfect size to share between you and a friend. Each pack is well sealed and is always tasty fresh.

Likewise, these are charming with tea (and maybe even coffee). The wafers are light and crunchy. And, the hazelnut layers have just enough sweetness to be a "sugary treat" but not the type of sweetness that seems cloying or overwhelming.

Our friends in Austria shipped us these (see photo), but they can also be found in all Wegmans and in many specialty boutiques.

Delicate, sweet ... a delightful snack for adults who prefer cookies that are a little less sweet and a bit more subtle.
Laura T.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
they just have me at hazelnut , once you open the package the aroma just explodes and and expands your senses. No other wafle cookie compares to this one, I mean hazelnut, wafer cookie, several flavors to choose what is not to like , sorry tweet tooth I' your slave
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love hazelnuts so I think this flavor is simply the best this brand has to offer. I've had it many times and try to get my friends to try it when I've learned they haven't had them.
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
One of my old time favorite because i used to eat them with my gramms who is currently deceased but i still eat them because they're good and because they remind me of the good times when she was here.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are supremely delicious. There are a ton of flavors - all awesome. The packaging is beautiful, and the cookies are crisp with a significant portion of filling.
julia h.
Austin, TX
My boyfriend acts like a junkie about these he will just sit and eat a whole box in one sitting. I can only eat a few because they are very sweet and rich
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My Oma used to send these to me when I was younger from Germany. These are so delish and I love hazelnuts and the crisp wafers.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
So yummy . I indulge on these once in awhile . Love the hazelnut flavored :) makes me happy eating them!!
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good. Taste great. Nice little snack with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Great for kids too.
Jennifer J.
Where can I buy these? I love hazelnut & would love to try these.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is hazelnut the only flavor made?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I've only ever tried hazelnut, but I do believe they have one with a lemon creme filling and a vanilla creme filling!