BY MANNER

Manner Wafers Chocolate Pocket Pack, 2.54-Ounce (Pack of 12)
  • "the size is great you can carrie it around for a little snack and the cream fill is amazing" in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I used to eat these all the time in Germany and I still love these when I can find them. I do prefer the hazelnut flavored ones though.
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
The size is great you can carrie it around for a little snack and the cream fill is amazing
Kim G.
Oh how I love the size of this package. I really enjoy the cream filled wafers. theses are so easy to pack for plane or car trips.
Faith  K.
Mmmm!!! My mouth is watering just looking at the picture of these chocolatey wafers.

I love everything about them. The crunch that i get after biting into them and the chocolatey flavored deliciousness!

These are perfect for having a small treat. The kids adore them so you might need to hide while eating these wafers ;)
Sara W.
Easton, PA
These cream filled wafers are the best! So yummy! Great for a snack or a guilt free dessert!
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Growing up in a German family, these were a dessert staple in our house. The hazelnut flavor were my absolute favorite, but all of them are great. Very crisp wafers, with fresh, creamy chocolate flavors.
Carina J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Another European favorite.Light wafer with a great amount of chocolate filling in between. I love to eat them layer by layer. Great to tea or coffee or with ice cream.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of waffer cookies but I don't hate them persay. Just not my thing
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
If you have ever been to Germany than you should know about those. I've never had the chocolate ones, only the hazelnut ones. They are delicious and seeing them right now makes me wanna rush and get some. I'm so happy that I can get a little bit of home (Germany) here
Andrea C.
Chicago
Omg!! they taste phenomenal, the size is great so you can carrie it around. I love to take them apart layer by layer, it doesn't always works. there great with tea, coffe, ice cream or as a snack.