BY MANNER

Wafer Bag Hzlnut Crm 14 OZ (Pack Of 10) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 737837694521 K see more...

Ali C.
You can't go wrong getting these, they are delicious! I love that they come in such a wide variety of flavors to match any craving, and they definitely found the perfect balance of wafer cookie and scrumptious filling. I have nothing bad I can say about these.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
Hands down the most delicious wafers I've ever had. They've got the wafer to filling ratio down perfectly. There's not too much filling or cookie - it's perfect!
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
Best wafers ever! They even have it with lemon flavor! I will never get over these, they're just great! You can find them at world market, t.j. Maxx, homegoods, maybe even marshals, Walmarts with the European aisles and of course European stores.
Dana A.
Omg these are delicious! Crisp and crunchy, light and airy. Love the texture and melt in your mouth flavor. Only downside is that they are hard to find.
America L.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried so many different wafers in my life and these are one of the best ones yet
Ivette E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These wafer cookies are so good and yummy they taste amazing children and adults love them as well
Estrella C.
I love these cookies i have tried so many brands but this are so good loveee themmm!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
I LOVE these wafer cookies! I'm a huge fan of hazelnut and chocolate together and these light delicate wafers are amazing. I have only seen them sold at my local Jungle Jim's which is an international market but they were cheap and very tasty!
Shayla W.
Staten Island, NY
I am in LOVE with these wafers my personal favorite is the hazelnut flavor and I just go crazy for these!
Rhecel T.
These crispy wafers are filled with delicious hazelnut-cocoa cream and coated with dark chocolate. Manner Mignon Hazelnut Wafers are available in a resealable, airtight 400 g Mignon is French and means “sweet and lovely"
Ashley B.
What flavors are they?
Amy C.
Luray, TN
Is it good
Thelma P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What are these exactly and are they goof?