BY MANNER

Manner® Vienna Lemon Cream Filled Wafers.
The taste of Vienna. see more...

• So I have tried a few different flavors of Manner but per...1 Answers
  • Are they too sweet? I'm looking for a cookie to snack o...1 Answers
Beltkiss S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One pack is never enough! I have tried every single flavor thanks to my addiction to wafers. I love the strawberry the best. The filling is slightly tart and the wafer itself is light. Great after a night of partying ;)
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
These lemon filled wafers are my favorite because they are so sweet and can cure my sweet-tooth. I like them better than the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ones and they are not to heavy.
Diana H.
These bring back amazing memories. I had the chance to try them in Austria and they were delicious! I prefer the original hazelnut version, but these are a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
maria d.
THE best wafers, straight from my home country. If you like Nutella, you will like Manner Wafers. Delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. Sharing optional.
Rima J.
I remember dunking these in my milk when I was a kid. I love these still I just now dunk them in my coffee. Extra boost of coffee.
Lilly H.
Absolutly love these cookies, I love them with milk for breakfast. Sooo yummy and crunchy, I have a sweet tooth for these
Janet H.
I love Manner! I love them in all flavors. The coffee is good. This is a nice cross between a candy bar and a biscuit.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
These are so yummy. Probably my favorite all time kind of cookies. Don't even need milk To make these.
Brittany R.
Alpena, MI
Honestly who doesnot like wafer cookies and coffee ?!?! Two great flavors combined pure genius.
Totally yummy! I love the waffles and the chocolate. Is sold at a German market in my town
Chloe L.
Fredericksburg, VA
So I have tried a few different flavors of Manner but personally I prefer the originals. What did you guys think of these coffee ones? Are the worth trying?
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Are they too sweet? I'm looking for a cookie to snack on just to help when you want something with a cup of tea.