BY GENERIC

Manner Lemon Cream Filled Wafers: Cream filled wafers Cool, refreshing, and sweet--with a twist see more...

• Where can i find these lemon flavored ones ?! 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Growing up, I always was fed wafers as well as other cookies. It wasn't until recently that I grabbed some of these at my local coffee shop. While lemon is not what I would normally munch on with a bitter coffee, they were delicious. I've tried the other flavors since, and I think they are so delicious. They taste like any other wafer, but the filling inside is so flavorful. Definitely not a mouthful of cardboard!
Leslie I.
The strawberry cream filled wafers are soooo good . I can only imagine how good these tastešŸ˜‹
Susan M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I really liked these with the lemon flavor. Just wish the package was bigger!
Leslie I.
Where can i find these lemon flavored ones ?!