Manna™ Vogue 17 oz. Water Bottle in White Marble uploaded by laurielovegood H.Manna™ Vogue 17 oz. Water Bottle in White Marble uploaded by Krista L.

BY UNKNOWN

Keep beverages at the perfect drinking temperature when on the go with the handy Manna Vogue Water Bottle. Sleek and durable design features double-wall insulation to help keep cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours. see more...

laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I got this for sale at my local grocery store. And with adorable watermelon print!
This is by far the BEST metal travel cup ever. It keeps my water cold for over 12 + hours and it’s keeps my coffee hot for an 8 hour shift. I really enjoy sleek design of the bottle. I love this so much I bought one for my boyfriend, mom and best friend! Highly recommend!!
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Not only are these bottles cute, but they keep your drink of choice cold for over 24 hours! These bottles are perfect for work, everyday, and even hiking and other outdoorsy events.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
I found this bottle on sale at my local HomeGoods. I’m so glad I got it! It really does keep my water ice cold all day long at school. The cap seals securely so I can throw this in my bag or car without worrying about spills.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this bottle! I just bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond on sale and I can't say enough great things about it. It holds both hot and cold drinks. It's design is so elegant and chic and I get compliments on it everywhere I take it. Such a great purchase!
Brittany B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Obsessed with these water bottles. They have so many cute patterns! I have the royal blue with pineapples. It keeps your drink hot or cold for a VERY long time. In fact, I kept ice water in it over night and in the morning there was still ice in it!! Would totally recommend if you’re looking for a stainless steel water bottle.