BY MANNA PRO

You and your horse know that little acts of kindness go a long way to show you care. Manna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets are a great way to reward your good horse or pony while training, after a ride or during competition. These tasty treats are wholesome and nutritious in flavors your horse will love. Features:Bite-sized treats for training or reward. Nutritious and wholesome, but will not upset your normal feeding ration. Feed up to 2-pounds per day Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 16.00% Crude Fat Min 1.50% Crude Fiber Max 15.00% Calcium Min 1.00% Calcium Max 1.50% Phosphorus Min 0.50% Sodium Min 0.40% Sodium Max 0.75% Copper Min 25 PPM Zinc Min 100 PPM Selenium Min 0.30 PPM Vitamin A Min 3,000 IU/lb Ingredients: Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls (15%), Linseed Meal, Hominy Feed, Cane Molasses, Feeding Oatmeal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Sunflower Meal, Dried Whey, Corn, Fenugreek Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Calcium Propionate (a preservative) Size: 5 lb bag PLEASE NOTE: Date on package is manufacture date, not an expiration. see more...

Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not leave my house without these treats. My horses love these and come running when they hear the bag rattle. They smell so good. I recommend these treats to all horse owners.
Michelle S.
All of my horses love these! They are handing to stick in your pocket and to use for training! My Egyptian Arabian gelding is picky when it comes to treats and even he will go for these. You can find them at feed stores or your local farm supply store. They tend to be cheaper at a farm supply store.
Holly G.
Canton, OH
My horse love these. In all fairness though he likes all treats. They smell good and there small size makes carrying them on me easy.
Tiffany J.
Daytona Beach, FL
My horses love these! They are easy to line your pockets and saddle bags with! Stubborn horse? Trick them by using these treats!
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
My horses really love these. They eat them by the handful and chase us around the pasture nuzzling our pockets for them.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
My horse loves these! She won't eat apples but gets excited for these. All the other horses at the barn love them too!
Alyssa G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great, however, they are for horses for the people below. Horses love these and I would definitely recommend!
Sofia C.
Deltona, FL
Horses love these treats. I think they are great when it comes to training them I just with they were all natural !
Ashley H.
Coventry , RI
My Horses Love These Treats I Would Recommend theses treats to anyone who is looking for treats that horses love.
Emily P.
Sewanee, TN
Every horse I have ever known of loves these. Good price and smells great too. Wish they came in a larger bag!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do horses really like these?