BY MANNA PRO

DZL1021 Features Poultry food Provide fresh, clean water free-choice Feed continuously as a starter and grower for game birds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers Ingredient: Soybean Meal, Corn, Wheat Middlings, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Culture, Dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bentonite, Salt, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Etc Product Type: Food Animal Type: Bird Primary Color: Golds & Yellows Generic Dimensions 1.08" H x 0.65" W x 0.33" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 1.08 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 0.65 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.33 Inches Overall Product Weight: 5 Pounds see more...

Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I own over 100 chickens, several Turkeys, as well as many ducks. They love this feed. It is high in protein, silenium, and vitamin e, which a lot of regular chicken feed lacks. I don't have one bird turn their head to this feed including my ducks, and I've got some very picky ducks to say the least. This feed comes highly recommended from me, just needs to be a 50lb bag ;)
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I have 3 quail, indoor, and they need a high protein diet. This stuff is awesome! I mix up a blend of various seeds including fruit seed and veggie seeds but this gamebird feed is prime in the mix. They devour this stuff! I order it on amazon all the time since no one around me carries it. Its always fresh, never any bugs.
These reviews have helped me about this product to which I can help customers at work.
Julianne Marie D.
Pateros, Metro Manila
Hi, would you be willing to get me to write a review over the product? I have two ducks and thirteen quails who eat tons, but I'm not familiar of any other gamefowl products in my area.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this food for the like turkeys and other big birds?