BY MANNA KANDAR #12 in Luminizer

Sheer Glo is an incandescent liquid that lights up skin with all over radiance. Mix with foundation or wear alone to provide a luminous glow for all skin types. An especially amazing product for mature or dry skin. Sheer Glo provides a youthful glow and dewy finish. Use on face and/or body and get glowing.

Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a nice liquid highlighter that will give skin an all over dewy radiance. I like to mix it with my moisturizer or foundation to have a luminous glowy complexion . It can also be worn alone for a healthy no makeup look. I incorporate this in my daily skincare routine regardless cause i love a fresh glo!
Dixie M.
This is a good back drop under the foundation as it gives a hint of color and a good amount of rosey dewy looking skin. It is not to heavy is easily blended and can add more to give more of a rose color that can be found from blush but a little more subtle than the average blush.
Sophia P.
Dearborn, MI
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox, and I have used it a lot since then. I like the lightweight and smooth consistency of this, and I love how versatile it is! You can put it all over your face, only on your cheekbones, before makeup, after makeup, daytime, nighttime, anything. I mostly love to use this on my cheekbones and nose, forehead, Cupid's bow, and chin for a super luminous yet beautifully natural summer highlight. Perfect for summer. I'm not sure how expensive or inexpensive it is since I received a sample, but that of course may be a factor in your desire to purchase. I would most likely not repurchase only because I know of many other highlighters just as good that I'm sure are less expensive. Overall I love this though and it lasts surprisingly long even though it's such a small bottle. Highly recommend. :)
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
I received this product as a sample in a Birchbox. It is a liquid illuminator. It gives a dewey sheen and isn't glittery or chunky. I prefer it mixed in with foundation to brighten up that color rather than on its own. It's subtle and natural but I don't find myself reaching for this product, so I wouldn't purchase a full size version.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is a great illuminizer. I've seen some people mix it in with their foundation, as for me I put it on over my face, or in areas on my face I like to highlight. Has a great texture, lightweight comfy. Color is pretty and brings out a youthfulness in your face. Not personally something I wear everyday. But I definitely am a fan
Taylor T.
I love this stuff! I only have a sample size that I've been using for like two years! I don't use it all the time, but it is perfect for those winter months when you need a little extra glow! I mix it with my foundation, but you can use it all by itself. It's not super sparkly, and it is VERY light weight. Deff would recommend!
Sarah A.
LOGAN, WV
I received this as a sample product in my Lip Monthly subscription.
I'm always hesitant to try anything that claims to illuminate. It scares me. I like dewy and a natural glow, but I don't want to over shine, if you know what I mean.

I've tried this product with two different foundations and have been uber pleasantly surprised. It gives my skin a dewy finish without making me look oily.
Cici D.
I have to give it two thumbs up.  It really is sheer but spreads easily. The formula is consistent with lotion.  It is a pink champagne color with gold flakes in it.  I got it in a squeeze tube which made it easy to apply.  If you're not into heavy highlight and like a natural glow with a hint of a rose color I would recommend this Glo Shimmer Lotion.  It would be perfect for Summer all over.
Anna H.
I absolutely love this Manna Kandar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion. This gives me so many options, I can take my matte foundation mix just a little of this in and make my foundation have some illumination to it. I have purchase a few of these because I find my self reaching for it several times a week!
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This highlighter is one in a million! It blends perfectly with any makeup and any skin tone and lasts all day!! I got it from Birchbox! So easy to apply!! And the best part is that it comes in travel size!
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it come in different shades?
diana v.