BY MANNA KADAR COSMETICS

FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS see more...

VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
OMG all i can say is I love it I love it I love it, I’ve never heard of this product until I was giving it to test him if you have already purchased a full-size product highly recommend it it doesn’t leave Powder veil on your face, It does the job without leaving a trace
Jessika A.
I received a sample size of this product in a recent Ipsy bag. I was nervous to try this at first, but I quickly found that I really love this product. It covers foundation beautifully. It helps cover redness and leaves my skin with a flawless finish. I've tried applying it all kinds of different ways, and you really can't go wrong.
cindy r.
Hayward
I would totally recommend this powder for you because it makes your foundation look flawless and and it makes your foundation be a long lasting and the powder doesn’t like when your foundation or anything throughout the day like some like cheap powders do s
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
I think that I like this product.. It seems to work well for what I think it does, but I think the true issue here is that I am not knowledgeable enough to understand what this is supposed to do. I like it, though.
Lindsey M.
Davenport, IA
This powder works good for me I use it to brighten my under eyes. It makes them look smooths and helps with discoloration very well. I also use it to veil over my contour if it gets to muddy and messy.
kayleigh Z.
garden city
My opinion on this powder is that it works really good like I don’t know what other people think but I really like it and I think other people should buy this brand because it’s
perfect honestly😊😊
Rukshana B.
montreal, QC
This is really great for the coverage and colour, particularly for under eye concealing. I use it on my clients for brighetning. I bought it online, waited while there was a promotion to make up for the shipping cost.
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I received the manna kadar blush in my ipsy bag for January and I am impressed by the pigmentation this blush has! It's not too harsh on color but not too soft either! It is the perfect color my skin tone! Really recommend!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received a blush powder from this brand in my ipsy bag. I was very impressed with the pigmentation and the color is gorgeous I would recommend this product.
Jenna C.
Anaheim
This was a good product but I kind of wish that the highlighter was popping because I can be extra. This product was easy to apply and I go this off Ipsy

back