Manna Kadar Cosmetics The Dual Powder C2 Dual Powder - Matte uploaded by Alison P.Manna Kadar Cosmetics The Dual Powder C2 Dual Powder - Matte uploaded by Rubi L.Manna Kadar Cosmetics The Dual Powder C2 Dual Powder - Matte uploaded by kayleigh Z.

BY MANNA KADAR COSMETICS

FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS see more...

Buy on Amazon
kayleigh Z.
garden city
My opinion on this powder is that it works really good like I don’t know what other people think but I really like it and I think other people should buy this brand because it’s
perfect honestly😊😊
Rukshana B.
montreal, QC
This is really great for the coverage and colour, particularly for under eye concealing. I use it on my clients for brighetning. I bought it online, waited while there was a promotion to make up for the shipping cost.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I received the manna kadar blush in my ipsy bag for January and I am impressed by the pigmentation this blush has! It's not too harsh on color but not too soft either! It is the perfect color my skin tone! Really recommend!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received a blush powder from this brand in my ipsy bag. I was very impressed with the pigmentation and the color is gorgeous I would recommend this product.
Jenna C.
Anaheim
This was a good product but I kind of wish that the highlighter was popping because I can be extra. This product was easy to apply and I go this off Ipsy
Jordan E.
I got this blush through an ipsy bag, I'm not a big blush wearer but I have to say this one is probably the one I will stick too from now on.
Tawnie J.
I have the face powder and their 3 in 1 eyeshadow. I really like the face powder not too into the eyeshadow. Both I received in my ipsy.
Jessica N.
I was so disappointed in the half highlighter half bronzer I got in my ipsy bag! It felt cheap and too shiny!