BY MANNA

Russian - Intense blue red see more...

• Is this cosmetic company based out of Russia?2 Answers
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
This is for manna kadar flutter mascara. I got it and one of my BeautyCon subscription boxes. It's one of the worst mascaras ever. Little black fibers get everywhere and I mean everywhere when trying to wash my makeup off at night. It's literally a nightmare. I'm throwing it in the trash right after this review. No bueno.
Jaymie G.
Portland, ME
As you can tell I use this perfecting powder daily! I got it from a Sephora box and it is amazing! I use it after I'm done putting my make, it keeps the shine off my face, my t-zone can get a little shiny sometimes especially when it's a warm day and with this powder on I know I'm protected and will be shine free all day!
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
This is the thickest, driest, clumpiest mascara I have ever tried. It was so hard to apply, and it make my eyelashes look worse (didn't know that was possible...). I received this in a Yes, Oh Yas subscription box, and thankfully the rest of the box was still worth it without this product. So, I threw it away!
Chelsea L.
Grand Ledge, MI
I love this perfecting powder. It mattifies so well, and it seems to last all day. there's a visible difference when wearing it. I tend to use it more when doing a full glam face. But it's really great and I haven't noticed a flash back issue. The color of it isn't necessarily white/translucent do I was a bit worried. But it's a good product
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
In a Beauty Box, lip monthly actually I got this illuminator. I have been using it with my foundation and mixing it with my BB cream to give my skin a nice glow and a beautiful finish. You can also put it on your cheeks after you are done as well as your nose and above your lip to give it an added bonus.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an expensive mascara that I got in a single swag subscription box. For the price it really isn’t worth it. It has an interestingly shaped brush that doesn’t do much to separate or coat your lashes. It isn’t even water proof. I wouldn’t purchase this product for full price.
Bella M.
These are the bests!!!!!!!
I am so soooo happily i came across this products. Literally i never knew that a lipstick that is moisturizing could be matte after a while. I am in lobe with these. They are tiny and with natural colors i absolutely love each tint on my lips. 🙌
Jesusita L.
I tried the mascara from this brand, not great. It was very clumpy and hard to work with. I didn't expect much since I've never heard of this brand. There are much better mascaras at Wal-Mart. Don't try it, unless you're looking for the clumpy eyelashes look.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I received the HD perfecting powder in my last Ipsy bag, and fell in love with the fine smooth texture of the powder. It sets my makeup perfectly and leaves me matte all day.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Russian I received the pressed perfecting powder in my November ipsy bag and I'm in love with it. It's finely milled so it sets makeup beautifully. If you have oily skin it helps to mattify. In not sure if it has flashback on pictures but it has more of an eggshell color so I'm hopeful it doesn't. I'm excited to try more products from this line!!
Victoria F.
Is this cosmetic company based out of Russia?

Amazon