BY MANNA

Russian - Intense blue red see more...

• Is this cosmetic company based out of Russia?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
In a Beauty Box, lip monthly actually I got this illuminator. I have been using it with my foundation and mixing it with my BB cream to give my skin a nice glow and a beautiful finish. You can also put it on your cheeks after you are done as well as your nose and above your lip to give it an added bonus.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Russian I received the pressed perfecting powder in my November ipsy bag and I'm in love with it. It's finely milled so it sets makeup beautifully. If you have oily skin it helps to mattify. In not sure if it has flashback on pictures but it has more of an eggshell color so I'm hopeful it doesn't. I'm excited to try more products from this line!!
Chelsea L.
Grand Ledge, MI
I love this perfecting powder. It mattifies so well, and it seems to last all day. there's a visible difference when wearing it. I tend to use it more when doing a full glam face. But it's really great and I haven't noticed a flash back issue. The color of it isn't necessarily white/translucent do I was a bit worried. But it's a good product
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I received the HD perfecting powder in my last Ipsy bag, and fell in love with the fine smooth texture of the powder. It sets my makeup perfectly and leaves me matte all day.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
May fave mascara designed with a flutter wand that separates and plumps up lashes! No, I mean they PLUMP THEM! I use this product anytime I put on makeup. It long lasting and does not smear. I would def recommend to others
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This works perfectly and with just a tiny bit it leaves my makeup perfectly I definitely recommend this to anyone the price is super affordable! Definitely recommend this to anyone who's willing to get a great look
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres
Got this in my tomboxx this month in honey color. Goes on soft, and when it dries it becomes smudge proof. Has a nice shimmer!
Sarah B.
Grantham, Lincs
Unable to tag this product properly. But I got it in a sample box a month ago and have used it daily since.
It’s amazing!!
It’s a 3in1 product- eyeshadow, blush, highlight.
I’ve been using it as a blush alongside Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer. I use hoola along my cheekbones and then this product at the top of my cheeks. I’ve added a picture to show how well it applies and the added highlight benefit.
So surprised by this product!
Sadly I’ve been unable to find a UK site that sells this product, but is worth the price if you are willing to order online from another country.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I received the HD Perfecting Powder in my glam bag for November from [product:ipsy--]It's a sheer finishing powder that has a hint of shimmer. I was impressed with the packaging and the product felt smooth. Over all it goes on nice but I found that it doesn't really have staying power and was a bit too shiny for me, especially as the day went on.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Loved the shape of the wand on this mascara.It gives amazing volume and length to your lashes.Was so happy to receive this in a make-up subscription box. Amazing product.Will definitely purchase this!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this cosmetic company based out of Russia?