Manna Kadar Cosmetics Runway Ready Face Primer uploaded by K A T T 🐨 W.

BY MANNA KADAR COSMETICS

Runway Ready is an essential makeup base that gives a matte, silky smooth finish that will keep your makeup in place ALL day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
We’ve all been there. You think you’re makeup is on point until you show up all washed-out in your selfies. Don’t panic—just dust this mattifying powder over your makeup and say buh-bye to flashback.
It’s made with super-fine particles that go on silky smooth (so it won’t feel heavy or look cakey).
It’s totally colorless—we tried it on our friends and it looked gorg on so many skin tones.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty average primer. It did helped smooth and even out my face before I applied my makeup. I've used others in the past and I honestly don't see much difference that would be worth the money.

I received deluxe samples, but I don't think I'd buy a full size version of it.
K A T T 🐨 W.
Oxford, UK
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture of this is like velvet. It smoothed so evenly over my face, giving my skin such a luxurious feel and matte look. A small amount really went a long way with this. In terms of the effect it had on my makeup lasting the day, I can’t say I noticed it compeletely out performing the Nivea product I use. But I do think this would be a really good contender to hold heavier event or going out make-up. The only downside is the thought of this being $42. It makes me want to cry a little, so for now i’ll keep dreaming!