BY MANNA KADAR COSMETICS

whitney :.
whitney :.
REVIEWING THE EYESHADOW IN THE COLOR FANTASY FROM HER DAY-DREAM PALETTE:
I received the color fantasy and my most recent Birchbox. This is a very pretty pink gold color that looks great as a highlight or a blush at the top of the cheekbones you can also use it for its main purpose which is an eyeshadow. The color that I received is really pretty and it has great pigmentation to the shadow. The only downfall to this product is that you cannot pop out the pan that I received in order to put it into a Z palette. Other than that this is a great sample size product and beautiful color.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Can I give this 6 stars? Because if I could I would! I find myself consistently reaching for this lip gloss when I do my makeup! It goes on very evenly, and is not sticky or streaky. Immediately I start to feel a pleasant tingle in my lips. The color I have, Lucky, is a really soft, natural color for me. It lasts pretty well, although I do take the tube with me when I leave the house so I can reapply as needed. This is a really great gloss.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glossware 0.24 oz. [Paint Job]
This is a pretty good lip gloss! I don't typically wear lip glosses since most of them are super sticky and don't last very long but this is super long wearing. It is very pigmented and isn't sticky at all. This is super comfortable on the lips and the color stays on even after a meal!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I received a nude Manna gloss in a FabFitFun box in 2015. I had never heard of the brand before, but I instantly loved the color. It's so versatile and the actual product isn't sticky feeling or lasts awhile. I would recommend, but I'm not sure I would buy it alone.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Review for: Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glossware 0.24 oz. [Paint Job]
A decent, middle of the road lip gloss. It is not overly sticky, which is definitely a positive! However, I find that is the highlight of it. I didn't love the scent and it didn't last very long. It is a good lip gloss but I wouldn't say it is great.
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
Review for: Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glossware 0.24 oz. [Paint Job]
I received a Manna Kadar priming lip stain in my Ipsy bag. I received the color lucky. I love it because city goes on smooth and the color is very natural.
amanda R.
amanda R.
Review for: Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glossware 0.24 oz. [Paint Job]
Color: Lucky. A dusty pink. I love the color, feels nice on my lips, has a matte finished. An everyday lip color
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I received this sample in my birchbox this month. I was excited to recieve a lip product from a name I have actually heard before but unfortunately this is a lip gloss. I don't like the feel of it, it never dries at all, it wipes off instantly, but it does have really nice color. For a gloss it is very pigmented.
Krystin A.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
The color is nice and goes on extremely well. IT lasts quite a while before I have to reapply, though it doesn't last as long as my stick lipsticks. My only real issue with this is the fact that it is SO sticky. I had long hair (recently got it cut quite short) and my hair would get stuck to my lips which is annoying. Otherwise, great stuff.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love manna kadar. Long lasting lil color and easy to apply and remove. I prefer the darker colors. Manna kadar has the right color for any occasion. I would definitely be buying again