BY MANNA KADAR COSMETICS

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glossware
  • "i received this lip gloss as a deluxe sample in a subscription box.  the shade i received is sienna, the color reads more mauve than brown.  the gloss kind of smelled like cardboard to be honest and was a thick consistency.  the formula is super shiny but there was a slight tackiness to my lips but not uncomfortable to wear,
    " in 3 reviews
Sarah W.
I received this in a beauty box and was excited about the color. I’ve tried a million different liquid lip colors and this one isn’t going to be on my repurchase list. The color was fine and the look was fine. But, that was just it .... fine. Nothing really jumped out at me and I kind of forgot about it after a few wears.
Carrie G.
Iowa City
This stuff is alright. I'll leave it in my purse or car and I won't be upset if I stumble across it but I'm not going to be worried if it ends up lost. The color (Rosette) is kindof a dusty pink, which is pretty but a little boring. I'll pop it on every now and again, but I can't imagine me seeking it out for any reason.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this lip gloss as a deluxe sample in a subscription box.  The shade I received is Sienna, the color reads more mauve than brown.  The gloss kind of smelled like cardboard to be honest and was a thick consistency.  the formula is super shiny but there was a slight tackiness to my lips but not uncomfortable to wear,
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
I have this lip gloss in a true red color and LOVE IT! It stays on throughout the day unless I eat something heavy. It's not too thick but more transparent red. Not matte. I received it in an ipsy box but I will definitely buy when I run out
Alysha L.
Missoula, MT
Not my favorite gloss but it's not bad. I don't really care for the feel but other then that it's a thick gloss and good for color. The color showed really well which I liked.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
This lip gloss is popping , the bright red is beautiful on my skin tone. Once applied to my lips it doesn’t leave a sticky residue which is a blessing. Will recommend to others
Shae M.
Derby, KS
I actually have this in 'Lip Locked' and love it. It works really well with something else because it's more of a primer but still a beautiful shade. I'm having some troubles with the photos not wanting to upload right now but I will post pictures ASAP!
Amanda B.
I received this sample in my birchbox this month. I was excited to recieve a lip product from a name I have actually heard before but unfortunately this is a lip gloss. I don't like the feel of it, it never dries at all, it wipes off instantly, but it does have really nice color. For a gloss it is very pigmented.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
The color is nice and goes on extremely well. IT lasts quite a while before I have to reapply, though it doesn't last as long as my stick lipsticks. My only real issue with this is the fact that it is SO sticky. I had long hair (recently got it cut quite short) and my hair would get stuck to my lips which is annoying. Otherwise, great stuff.
Jennifer S.
I received this manna priming lip gloss stain in the shade all of me in my ipsy for November. The color is beautiful goes on my lips nicely. It's pigmented and last for a while without having to reapply that much. With a good lip liner it's really nice.