MakeupManna Kadar Cosmetics
C3 Flawless Linen Dual Powder, 033 Ounce

Manna Kadar Cosmetics C3 Flawless Linen Dual Powder, 0.33 Ounce

by Manna Kadar Cosmetics

Multi-functional Dual Powder that can be worn alone as medium coverage face powder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manna Kadar Cosmetics C3 Flawless Linen Dual Powder, 0.33 Ounce!
Alicia H.
1,441 reviews
Manna Kadar Cosmetics C3 Flawless Linen Dual Powder, 0.33 Ounce uploaded by Alicia H.
I have this powder in shade C3, Flawless Linen. It VERY soft, really lightweight, but extremely effective. It glides on the skin smoothly and has such a natural matte finish but it covers a lot while also blurring and brightening. I would absolutely buy the full size and definitely reccommend.
Christina K.
Corvallis, OR
I got this product from one of my ipsy bags and it's literally life changing for me.
 I usually buy drug store foundations and a lot of the time, I have issues with the long wear. My skin is very oily, I also have a lot of scars and it's hard to cover all of them up. This powder has literally changed the face game for me. It covers up everything I have that I don't want to be seen and it helps a lot with the oil on my face, keeps it at bay.
 I would honestly recommend this to anyone who's trying to find something that has great coverage because this really works wonders for me.
Rae S.
Niceville, FL
I am in love with this powder. The coverage is excellent and very lightweight. It is not heavy at all and is very natural looking. I wish it was available in more retail stores. It is a bit pricey but lasts a long time. I would definitely purchase this product again!
jane H.
Beautifully blurs and sets nicely. I wouldn't recommend using under eyes. as it can accentuate texture. The color match on me is pretty nice.
Ashley G.
Los Angeles, CA
Really enjoy using this color all over my face! Use it in a daily basis! It’s smooth and easy to use! Not cakey! I use a fluffy large brush and apply all over my face! It has a yellow tint perfect for my skin tone! Nice smooth powder! The packaging can be better but over all nice powder!
Rebecca P.
madison
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite for under eye brightening! I will sometimes use this alone without concealer!! Such a beautiful awake glow it adds to your routine!
Jodi S.
Great powder foundation for someone who doesn’t even really like powder foundation. It really blend well with your skin and is best applied with a buffing brush. I’m currently looking for another sample size since my last sample lasted so long. Under rated product.
Angela H.
Fremont
I'd give this more stars if I could! This is BY FAR my favorite pressed powder! It can be applied as a concealer using a brush, as a foundation with the sponge provided, and has AMAMZING coverage! It's non- caking and makes my pores disappear! The only downside is that there are few shades.
Katie Q.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely love this powder. It gives such a natural looking finish. I started using it when I ran out of tarte and got it in an ipsy bag. It goes on so well. I will buy. I highly recommend.
Rubi A.
Albuquerque
I like how it hides my dark circles! I got it it in my subscription box, but I think when I’m done with it I’m buy another one I really liked it!

Looking for your answer?