Manna Kadar Beauty Lip Locked Priming, Gloss Stain, Lucky

by Manna Kadar Cosmetics

Manna Kadar's lip stains are the latest innovation in lip stains. Smooth application that keeps lips hydrated. Pigment lasts for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manna Kadar Beauty Lip Locked Priming, Gloss Stain, Lucky!
Erlanger, KY
I got this in a subscription, and it has been my most used gloss. It has just enough color without being too much in a gloss. And it's a fantastic shade at that! A cool toned mauve that adds the barest flush of color to the lips.
I recieved this product as a gift from one of my friends who thought the color would look great on me. It to this day remains one is my favorites. It is very glossy and doesn't dry fast so the shine last a long time, which I am a fan of but I know not everyone is. I love how smooth and moisturizing it is and think it is worth the buy for those who like shine.
WOW, this product is amazing. I received it through FabFitFun and it’s one of my most favorite discoveries. It’s very easy to use and is packaged very nicely — I love the square shape!!! This was my first time using it and I’d definitely buy it again. The color lasts for s long time but the formula doesn’t dry your lips out at all. After you apply, your lips are left glossy and pigmented. Can’t waist to get my hands on some more.
Frederick, CO
Great product and I didn't pay near retail because I happened to find it in a kit at Ross. It was well worth what I paid. However... It doesn't dry down fast and you might want to blot it a few times. I do love the color.
Toronto
Lovely, I don’t use a lot of gloss but if I want just a simple fresh look this is my go to👍 not too sticky leaves a hint of colour and sheen. No bad taste easy to use lasts as well as any other but will give your lips a bit of a boost as well 🤗
Toronto, ON
Got this in my fabfitfun box. I really like this gloss, wasnt mu favorite colour but it's still nice. I'd definitely buy this brand again in another colour.
Grenaa
Manna Kadar Beauty Lip Locked Priming, Gloss Stain, Lucky uploaded by Gabrielė B.
Really good quality lip stain and the price is affordable for everyone. Stays on for a long time. Very good pigmented. Would definitely buy again.