BY MANMAKER REALFEEL PENIS EXTENSION

The ManMaker Penis Extension will add 1.75 inches to length and 0.3 inches to your girth. Man Maker can easily be trimmed to length for the ultimate custom fit into the inner penis-shaped chamber. RealFeel with Virtual Touch texture feels like skin. Easy to use: roll it us a bit, squeeze the air out of the hollow reservoir tip, then insert your member and feel the power suction vacuum you up and lock the ManMaker around your shaft. The waterproof, non-vibrating Man Maker made from RealFeel material quickly warms to body temperature. see more...

Jason D.
Bought this as a bit of fun.When I showed my wife she said it looked and felt realistic compared to hard plastic dildo. When I put it on it felt good and tight I couldn't fit the extensions in as I'm quite big but the extra inch and girth was a nice feeling. As a few minutes went past I noticed it started to get warm with my body heat which was another bonus.I banged my wife from behind and she loved the feeling of this new member, and said it felt like being with somebody else. It really turned us both on. For me there was still good sensation but watching your Mrs take a massive member nearly made me come on its own.When we had finished I pulled it off and went to clean it and that's when I noticed how badly it had split. The inner membrane had literally ripped to shreds. We tried to use it again but it was in such a state we couldn't. If this had not happened it would have been perfect but this is a bit expensive for one use...

I do not recommend this if youre hung like a horse like i am.
crystal j.
This product feel so good and look so real highly recommended great price great product anyone will love it
Max H.
Canterbury
You know the saying ride or die? Well in my case die riding. Have used many times and has always met my high standards!
Sylviee A.
My bf used this to ride me like a horse, it felt like a real chunky bastard in my arse. Great grip