BY MANITOBA HARVEST

Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I never thought I'd say this, but these are delicious. I had a free sample and the texture is addicting. I ate most of them on their own and tried adding others to smoothies. Delicious way to add more nutrients to your food!
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
I love hemp hearts. I add them to my smoothies and to my granola all the time. It is great on peanut butter sandwich or oatmeal. I love the taste & the little bit of crunch it adds to a dish. Just talking about it makes me want to go make a salad and add hemp hearts to it.
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
This staff is soooooooo delicious. I put it in my and my kids yogurt,oatmeal my daughter eat them and thanks its a baby nut, its actually taste like a pine nuts.
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
These are great in smoothies and even salads. They are costly but a little bit goes a very long way. You can usually find these at health food stores.
Jessica S.
Really enjoy these hemp hearts. I have mostly added them to my salads. Gives my salads a nice nutty taste, which I enjoy.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one of my favorite products. I add it to my oatmeal, smoothies, cookies, protein balls and more! It's a great way to add some extra protein and vitamins to your diet.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Great for any meal and tasty and I'd love to get some super affordable and I know u get lots out this can wait to retry this
Maya S.
I buy this at Costco. Its perfect to add into smoothies or just have it with yougurt and some honey on top . Very healthy .
becky n.
St, ON
These are so good to just add to any meal! You can hardly taste them, but they have very good health benefits! Love it
Blake S.
These are incredible. Great value for your money. I love having these on my smoothy because the texture is addictive
jessica O.
Tyler, TX
Can these be used in cooking?
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
How do you typically prepare these?